Challenge cup final

soccer65

Can NOT believe it, this state would rather have on that cissy game afl on regional tv, if you want to watch the CHALLENGE CUP FINAL you have got to go to Queensland or New South Wales to watch it, its broadcast live all over the world, but poxy SA will not be showing it, afl what a load of s**t that is...

Guest squeaky

if you boys have broadband access try logging onto a site called p2p (www.myp2p.eu.com or something like that) its free/no costs at all but you can watch online most sports games, yes including gods own RL. I've used it a few times and its good. Could streamline through a digital TV to get a better picture. Hope this helps and saves travelling to QLD or NSW

Can NOT believe it, this state would rather have on that cissy game afl on regional tv, if you want to watch the CHALLENGE CUP FINAL you have got to go to Queensland or New South Wales to watch it, its broadcast live all over the world, but poxy SA will not be showing it, afl what a load of s**t that is...

Tell me about it! Down from Qld for work and have hardly seen a rugby league game.

Born in Leeds so good to see another Rhinos fan in these parts.

Hey up Rob, was born and bred in Leeds, lived in Harehills till I was 5, spent my childhood growing up in Micklefield then spent a few years in Whinmoor before settling down with family in Kippax, we then decided to give Australia a go, so here we are in Adelaide, but its not for us so we are heading back before the year is out, so I will be going back down to see the Rhinos at headingley and across the road to see my other heroes Leeds United at Elland Road, never thought I would miss it so much untill I came to this state.. :arghh:

Born in Morley but grew up in Lancashire but you never forget your roots. Used to be a mad keen United fan but really into my league now hence the Rhinos. I still follow the footy results though and I'm sure one day the Whites will hit the big time again. Going pretty well this season.

Nice for the Rhinos to hit top spot again last week and they seem to be hitting some form at the right time again so fingers crossed for another championship.

Too bad it hasn't worked out for you though. I'm only in Adelaide for work and prefer Qld to be honest. But I have a job and that's the important thing just now I suppose.

Why would you expect to see RL final in SA...........as far as I know they dont play that game here.Union ..yes.

Have never seen the point in a player rolling ball under legs then charging 2 metres into another...dead boring if you ask me:confused:..........but then people find golf boring and cricket boring!.

Theres more skill to AFL than meets the eye:)

Guest squeaky

Born in Dewsbury but paernet from Morley, played RU (for morley) and RL for various clubs around Batley/Dewsbury over the yrs. Now.......... footie, sorry lads; Liverpool