Anyone in the North west ?

Guest guest4504

Guest thebaddeleys

Hi,

yes Glenelg is a lovely place, its great in the summer being able to walk 5 mins to the beach, and it gets really busy down in mosely square which we like, its really vibrant in the summer. It will be our last summer here though this year as we are coming home next year because as crazy as it may sound to many, Australian will never feel like "home". but I wish you lots of luck and hope it fufils your dreams.

kerry x

Guest guest4504
Hi,

yes Glenelg is a lovely place, its great in the summer being able to walk 5 mins to the beach, and it gets really busy down in mosely square which we like, its really vibrant in the summer. It will be our last summer here though this year as we are coming home next year because as crazy as it may sound to many, Australian will never feel like "home". but I wish you lots of luck and hope it fufils your dreams.

kerry x

Sorry to hear that. Is there anything else that makes you want to leave. Do you hold your citizenship, as with this if you change your mind in the future you could always return. For those who say its crazy, its crazy to say " If only I could go I would ", But it takes a large pair of watsits to give it a go and see. At least that you did and you will always have those memories of being there. Stay possative in all your decisions and hope you all happy in whatever they will be. Craig:)

Guest TheTodds

Hi

We are in Bury, North Manchester but my parents live in Wrea Green so we are up your way quite often. Lytham is lovely - we really like it there. When are you hoping to move out to Adelaide?

Guest thebaddeleys

hey,

There a million reasons to leave and only one to stay but I won't go into it as I don't want to hyjack your thread Craig! We are happy we came and when we leave we will have been here a year and a half and in that time have made some amazing memories, and had some great trips exploring the rest of Australia, Sydney is a fantastic place! We would always have wondered what if. We are happy to be heading home and don't regret a thing, if nothing else it has taught us to appreciate the things we had back home.

On the bright side this summer is supposed to break records so at least we will go home with a tan!

Kerry x

Guest guest4504
Hi

We are in Bury, North Manchester but my parents live in Wrea Green so we are up your way quite often. Lytham is lovely - we really like it there. When are you hoping to move out to Adelaide?

Sending you a pm.

Will be giving it just over 12 months,having 14 month old toddlers being a hand full at the moment.

Guest Sazzle76

Hay everyone!

We are from Cheshire and heading out to Brighton in 19 sleeps!!!!!

We are only doing a 6 week validation as not sold house etc but figue OH working will give me a good insight in being alone with 2 small boys.

Kerry - you stayed out for a while and tried it and obtained a great life experience.

I am kinda thinking I wont last forever when we make the big move as Im very close to my family, but a good try will hopefully make a stong family even stronger.

Good on ya all for doin it.

x

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi everyone,

Were from Chorley like ya can't guess from the name! Have booked flights to Perth in Jan and then driving to Adelaide. Can't wait but i think it's going to be a shock coming in Jan as the heat will be intense, time seems to be flying now and we can't wait to hand our notice in. :jiggy: Good luck to everyone waiting.

Jo and Tom x

Guest nickynleemc

nearly finished all the research, took ages and now got the daunting task of filling in the actual form fot the 176 visa. My husband is joiner or as the Aussies call them carpenter's