Any new mums??

Jez0207

Hi. We've been in oz a few weeks now & recently moved to flagstaff hill. My baby was due on 4th September (3 days late now!). Would be great to hear from/meet up with other new mums in the area. I also have a 3 year old and would welcome any advice/experience of playgroups or kindergartens locally.

Lana

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi Lana,

havent got any advice to offer you on playgroups etc as we're still in the uk!!! however we arrive in adelaide on 18th september :) not sure whereabouts in adelaide we're going to end up but just thought i'd say 'hello'!

i have an eleven week old baby boy, Rhys, and twins of three, Katie & Tom, so would love to meet up once we've found a long term rental if you fancy going to a playzone or somewhere similar?

all the best for the arrival of your baby :) have to let me know what you think of the hospital in adelaide as we're planning on having another at some point!

Helen x

Hiya, I have Kian who is 3 weeks old and also Niamh 3 and Joe 2 at home during the day while Jack and Sophie are at school. We have been here a year but until I had Kian was working so now I am at home I am desparate to meet some other mums with children the same age. Where abouts do you live? I live in Woodcroft. WOuld be more than happy to meet up for some adult company. Good luck with the baby and let us know the news when he/she arrives.

Guest Curry Lover

Hi Lana,

We've been here a year and I'm due to have my second child on 27th October. Any sign of yours yet? My son Ryan (will be 3 in December) was 2 weeks overdue so I'm hoping this one isn't going the same way - particularly as we're going back to the UK for a visit in December! Fingers crossed that it all happens soon for you, I know how fed up you get at this stage! We live in Sturt so not far from you and I'd be very happy to meet up with you and Tracey and anyone else once your little one has arrived. I've made lots of friends who have children of a similar age to my son but don't know anyone else with a young baby so it would be great to meet someone in the same situation. PM once you are feeling up to it.

Sheena-Margot