• View Poll Results: Would you teenagers like a meetup organised?

7. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes thanks

6 85.71%
    • No.

1 14.29%
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teen meetup

hi i have 14 year old son skater kid we live north east of adelaide is there any kids this way that need mates he goes to the golden grove skate park on weekends think he might kill me for requesting friends for him as he thinks he is soooooo cool but mum knows best also got two girls aged 11 and 9 older one dead girly younger one tomboy any girls looking for friends giz a shout

Hi everyone. Wow, finally a post with people around my own age! I'm Taryn, 21 and I am originally from South Wales =) 22 this month!

I moved to Adelaide last Dec and I am also trying to meet new people here. I have a friend Ryan who is out from Wales too who is also 21. He is here on a year Visa, but has just got a job with his trade in Lonsdale and is hoping to get spons.. I moved out here with my family and am now a Perm Resident. We live in Moana Heights. If anyone is interested, we would love to meet up. We are both very social and out-going, love life and we are wanting to meet like minded people.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums