meet up for parents of little poms in adelaide!!!

Guest seekingsunshine

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi everyone! been chatting to quite a few people on here about a possible meet-up for parents with little ones.....

so does anyone fancy meeting up?

weather is supposed to be miserable til next mon/tues :(

anyone interested in meeting at the christies beach play&fun centre on either friday or tuesday?

or the fun centre in glenelg?

my twins are missing their friends and i am too! :sad:

if there are any groups that meet could someone let me know? we're hoping to secure a rental in either noarlunga or sheidow park (south of city anyway!)

Helen x:)

Hi Helen

In the same boat as you. So would like to know the same. Could meet up on Tues if my OH is around to look after the older two. The play & fun centre sounds good.

Jackie

Guest Here at last!

Hi

I would like to meet up too.

I live in the north east but don't mind driving to Glenelg if you meet up there. Never been to Christies so not sure how long it would take me.

Sonya, Oliver (4) and Theo (2)

Guest seekingsunshine

hi everyone :)

thanks for your replies!

i'm heading to christies fun and play centre tomorrow to meet up with some peeps.

but would also like to meet up there on tuesday. shall we say 10.30 at the christies beach fun play centre?

hope to see you all there - will pm everyone beforehand with my mobile!

Helen x

hi everyone :)

thanks for your replies!

i'm heading to christies fun and play centre tomorrow to meet up with some peeps.

but would also like to meet up there on tuesday. shall we say 10.30 at the christies beach fun play centre?

hope to see you all there - will pm everyone beforehand with my mobile!

Helen x

no worries see you tues x

Guest seekingsunshine

really lovely meeting some people today - katie and tom had a great time (as did i!) - thanks to Nate for encouraging katie off her seat!

look forward to meeting more people on tuesday! (catrin my husband drove past fort and said looked fantastic so would love to go there one day!!) x