clubs

Guest ZINGER999

Guest ZINGER999

just wondering if anybody knows were there are any decent clubs in adelaide for young ladz. i'v not been here that long and wanted to get out on a night out if any ladz are up for it?

What sort of music do you like??

HQ is a great club (and my personal fave). Best sound system I've ever heard (and I come from London!). Main room pumps out hands in the air type dance tracks, other rooms are a mixture of R&B and house etc. Big club, good layout, cool people.

Earth on Hindley rocks on a Saturday if you're into dance, trance and hard house. Half the people are off their nut which makes for a happy vibe!

Mars Bar if you're gay, lol!

Vodka Bar just off Hindley if you like hot chicks, expensive drinks and a bit more class.

Woolshed on Hindley if you like a packed pub like atmosphere with lots of very drunk people

Enigma bar on Hindley if you like bands

Red Square on Hindley if you like R&B. Can be a few fights there tho

The Grand on Jetty Road, Glenelg is very popular on Sunday nights. Pub with a dance floor.

If you're NE there is the Highlander - absolute crap but always good for a cheap, boozy night, lol!

If you're South, The Highway on Anzac is pretty good.

There also lots of little bars etc tucked away so as someone else recommended, i'd check out Onion to find out what else is on.

Have fun and happy clubbing!! :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi everyone. Wow, finally a post with people my own age! I'm Taryn, 21 and I am originally from South Wales =) 22 this month!

I moved to Adelaide last Dec and I am also trying to meet new people here. I have a friend Ryan who is out from Wales too who is also 21. He is here on a year Visa, but has just got a job with his trade in Lonsdale and is hoping to get spons.. I moved out here with my family and am now a Perm Resident. We live in Moana Heights. If anyone is interested, we would love to meet up. We are both very social and out-going, love life and we are wanting to meet like minded people.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)