Anyone from North Wales??

Guest EHumphreys

Guest EHumphreys

Hi everyone, we've been here for 10 months now and are finally starting to feel settled. Kids are doing amazingly well and have settled in much quicker than us.

We're from Anglesey, North Wales, and we're wondering if there was anyone on the site from North Wales as we would love to meet any fellow welshies!!

Einir and co xx

Guest seekingsunshine

nos da! we are from trelogan north wales, (i'm from st asaph originally and matt is from wrexham!) we only arrived on 17/09/09 but really liking adelaide so far- we already think hills near aldinga beach remind us of wales (as are so green at minute!)

moving to noarlunga downs in a couple of weeks! my husband is extremely proud of being welsh (naturally!) and like to sing the welsh national anthem when he's had a few to drink! if you guys know it perhaps we should arrange a bbq! (and even if you dont)

any other welshies out there?!

Guest EHumphreys

Hello welshies, yes we do know the national anthem, we are first language welsh speakers and still speak welsh with our girls all the time every day. There are quite a lot of us around the Southern Suburbs that also speak welsh with each other all the time. Its really nice.

Would love to meet up. My husband surfs so we are often down at Southport beach and hanging around the play fort down there. xx

Guest EHumphreys

Hi Catrin,

You are the same age as me. Did you go to school in Moelfre or secondary in Amlwch by any chance? I know a few people from Moelfre too!! What a small world it is.

Einir x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EHumphreys

Hi, I might be wrong, but I think I met you, Helen, in work the other day. I work in Marion shopping centre and was speaking to a Helen from North Wales who lives in Noarlunga Downs. Was it you by any chance??

Guest seekingsunshine
Hi, I might be wrong, but I think I met you, Helen, in work the other day. I work in Marion shopping centre and was speaking to a Helen from North Wales who lives in Noarlunga Downs. Was it you by any chance??

no way! yes it was me :) in pumpkin patch? omg! how funny is that!:)

Guest katterfresh

Hi, we are from Mid Wales, but unfortunately we don't speak Welsh. We arrived in Adelaide 25th September and have moved to Fulham near Henley Beach. Its great being so near the beach.

Trying to settle in but finding it quite difficult.

Lance (currently enjoying the sun) & Kat (Mental health nurse)

• 4 weeks later...
nos da! we are from trelogan north wales, (i'm from st asaph originally and matt is from wrexham!) we only arrived on 17/09/09 but really liking adelaide so far- we already think hills near aldinga beach remind us of wales (as are so green at minute!)

moving to noarlunga downs in a couple of weeks! my husband is extremely proud of being welsh (naturally!) and like to sing the welsh national anthem when he's had a few to drink! if you guys know it perhaps we should arrange a bbq! (and even if you dont)

any other welshies out there?!

hi my name is debbie and im for rhyl north wales been here since march if u read this repl weds night

Guest cornish Busdriver

Dydh Da.

Im Cornish but lived in abergavenny for many years.

Seen quiet a few car around with the drangon on them so there must be a few welsh people round i thinks.

Guest seekingsunshine
hi my name is debbie and im for rhyl north wales been here since march if u read this repl weds night

hi debbie!

nice to hear from you :) adelaides a bit different from north wales isnt it! how are you finding it all?pm if you want :)

Hi, we are from Mid Wales, but unfortunately we don't speak Welsh. We arrived in Adelaide 25th September and have moved to Fulham near Henley Beach. Its great being so near the beach.

Trying to settle in but finding it quite difficult.

Lance (currently enjoying the sun) & Kat (Mental health nurse)

I know how it feels look here is my mobile phone number off from thursday im a nurse at the QEH give me a call and i will meet up with u 0420722070

Hi

Just wondering how you are getting on. We are from South Wales and been here since Oct. We have started to settle now. My other half is a Carpenter and I am a manager.

Thanks

Guest seekingsunshine

i went to newi for a bit -its now called something else but cant think what! i'm hoping to get hubby a licence plate with taffy78 on so if you see a yellow ute with this licence give us a wave! lol!

Hi everyone, we've been here for 10 months now and are finally starting to feel settled. Kids are doing amazingly well and have settled in much quicker than us.

We're from Anglesey, North Wales, and we're wondering if there was anyone on the site from North Wales as we would love to meet any fellow welshies!!

Einir and co xx

hi my name is debbie been here since march with my family would love to meet up pm me ur phone number and will arrange at time and place to meet:chatterbox: