fun n play meet up for lil ones

does anyone fancy fun n play in christies beach on tuesday? Was lovely meeting up a couple of weeks ago, alex really enjoyed it :)

Hi Clare, we moved to Adl on Wed and maybe able to meet up as we are staying in Woodcroft for the mo. I think Christies is near us so that maybe a possibility, just need to check as we are busy trying to do things.

We have four kids u'10 as long as 'fun n play' is not a euphemism:biglaugh:

I'll get back to you,

Cooler

Hi Clare, we moved to Adl on Wed and maybe able to meet up as we are staying in Woodcroft for the mo. I think Christies is near us so that maybe a possibility, just need to check as we are busy trying to do things.

We have four kids u'10 as long as 'fun n play' is not a euphemism:biglaugh:

I'll get back to you,

Cooler

fun n play is an indoor activity center for kids under 10 i think lol bit like wacky warehouse will be down there at 11ish just listen for a manc talking to a scouser (sue) lol:biglaugh:

Guest Allie Bloss

Sounds good to us, although we are desperate to try & find a house next week so as long as we're not out doing that we'll see you there,

Do you know rough address?

Guest seekingsunshine

we'll try and be there - sounds good :) weather not too good on tues so be good to be indoors.

think play n' fun is on beach road ,christies beach

Hels

Guest seekingsunshine
Just wondered if you are all meeting again on Tuesday at play and fun??

Hi Vicky :) hope you're ok

i'd like to meet up again if anyone else is free? had great time :) 11am ish again.....?

Guest seekingsunshine
Hi

we have just arrived and would love to meet a few more people. I think my husband has an interview next week so will need the hire car but please let me know if your going down there again.

Thanks

Michelle (Nathan nearly 3 and Libby 14mths)

Hi Michelle,

can you make tues? whereabouts are you staying? we've been here four weeks now (went super fast!) hope you're finding it okay :)

if dont meet you tues , will be sure to see you at next meet up!

Hi

Sorry we are only in Woodcroft and but can't make this week as my husband is going to an agency abou jobs. Was feeling ok until my son got stung by a Scorpion today so feeling a bit lost but I am sure I will feel better in the morning.

Just let me know about further meet up etc

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Vicky :) hope you're ok

i'd like to meet up again if anyone else is free? had great time :) 11am ish again.....?

Hi, would love to come along, depending on how Kian is, jst had his jabs, how will I know who you are?

Guest seekingsunshine
Hi

Sorry we are only in Woodcroft and but can't make this week as my husband is going to an agency abou jobs. Was feeling ok until my son got stung by a Scorpion today so feeling a bit lost but I am sure I will feel better in the morning.

Just let me know about further meet up etc

Cheers

Michelle

oh no!havent seen any creatures like that yet! hope your sons alright , bless him :(

know what you mean about feeling lost - my three year old had temp of 39.9 the other night at 9pm.....and we just thought 'what do we do?wots adelaide equilivent of nhs direct?!" doctor came out to see us within 40 mins - were very impressed!

hope your son is okay

Hels

Guest seekingsunshine
hi i will be there again this tues too, (hels got some info for you and marion and will email tomorrow, been up to my eyes in it!!) alex really enjoys it there and its great to have a natter see you down there about 11? :)

thanks clare

will see everyone there about eleven (take it we're still heading there despite sun shining?!)