Little ones meet up? North east suburbs

Claire12

A couple of mums getting together at Wacky warehouse with our little ones, Gorge road, Newton, this thursday 15th October, meeting about 10 am.

All welcum!:wubclub:

Hi Claire,

Hoping to make it on Thursday. My little lad has only just turned 1, is he too young as have never been there before?

Thanks

Katie :)

Guest Here at last!

Hi Katie

You should be fine, there is an area especially for smaller children. You would have to go on the "big slide" with him but there are always lots of parents on this.

Sonya

PS the yellow slide is normally the fastest!!!!

Hi Katie, like Sonya said there is a special under 3 area which is nice for the littler ones. Though all ages go on the bigger section with help from mums! My youngest is 3 and has always loved it, usually stay 4 abit of dinner and we all get to catch up & have a gud natter.

Look 4ward to meeting you 2moro, will keep eye out 4 u!

Claire x

Ok thanks Claire look forward to meeting you. Just to help you pick me out I am short with shoulder length blonde hair and Tom will be the blonde lad with the cheeky smile :-)

See you tomorrow.

Katie x