we want a meet too!!!

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

Right

all you lot are meetin up but lincoln is too far for us.

Is there anyone in the Leicester area that would like to meet? Need to think of a large pub I think.

Any suggestions???

J&T XXXX :D

I want one too, but when ever i ask for a meet in cambridgeshire i can see the tumble weed roll across the screen !!:confused:

I have now taken too talking about the move etc, to myself all the time ..... hey i think i am great company !!!:P

weez

Guest nikkiandlee

We would come, we are travelling up from northants to Lincoln however would love to attend a closer one also! so just let us know when and where and we will be there!!!!! :)

Nikki

XX

Guest thecartwrights
Right

all you lot are meetin up but lincoln is too far for us.

Is there anyone in the Leicester area that would like to meet? Need to think of a large pub I think.

Any suggestions???

J&T XXXX :D

Hi there

Whereabouts in Leicestershire are you wanting to meet? We used to live near Hinckley so could only name a handful of family pubs?

We are already in Adelaide - have been for just over 9 months now and its great.

Hope I can help

Sarah

Guest happy-jools

Hiya Jane & Tony

Its hard when all the meet ups seem so far away.

We live in Sunderland, and for us to attend the meet its a 3hour + drive, so were camping for the weekend.

No one seems to live up in the North East anyway.

Hope you get something sorted, and we may even come to the one your organise too.x:)

Guest Aussiebound

Has anything been sorted for this meet - cannot find any dates / times etc but sure Dan mentioned it at the weekend!

If a date has been arranged, could someone PM me the details. Leicester only 90 mins away! May even stay overnight - although we won't be camping again.

Sarah

Guest Jane & Tony

Hi All

Sorry i haven't replied very quickly. We are in Melton Mowbray so Boston is even closer.

Let's just take the plunge and try for a meet on the 22nd September ( Saturday ) at the George hotel in Melton Mowbray. 6pm onwards. That has 3 bars and plenty of room. Me & Tony will be there so if anyone wants to join us for a chat please do.

Hope to see lots of people there!!!!!

Love J&T :D

Sorry cant do this one. Will be on holiday sunning oneself in Turkey. And maybe indulgin in a drink or too (no Vodka tho).

Hopefully next time.:wubclub:

:shocked:

Jools dont go upsetting them in Turkey, we go out there for two weeks from 14th Oct.

Dont want all brits getting banned from there before we arrive:biglaugh:

Guest nikkiandlee

Julia,

You shouldn't go making promises you can't keep ;) Unless of course you swapping vodka for another beverage :jiggy: Hope you enjoy you hols!

Nikki :)

xx