Dads/lads meet up Fri 30th October - Christies Beach

Aquacatrina

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi Catrin (been meaning to reply for ages)

going to try and get tickets on monday to halloween disco! :) not sure if matt can make pub yet :(

girls night out sounds a great idea!! where and when?!? :)

Hi Everyone who is coming on Friday. For people who don't know me, I will be wearing a pinkish shirt with a kind of Baywatch image on it. For the ladies who are going to the kids halloween disco. My 4 year old will be wearing a red Power Ranger costume and Catrin will be dressed as a cat and maybe hanging around with a couple a witches. Enjoy the weather.

We'll be coming to both events, my OH (Riponian on here) will be coming with a small pink fairy and a slightly larger skeleton. I've not yet decided whether to go to the kids thing aswell, but will defo be up for a beer later on and I will be wearing whatever comes out of the suitcase/bag first that isn't creased to buggery and doesn't have any spiders in it.

see ya later

Phil