mums

Guest me123

Guest Team 'W'

hi there,

not on your own,cant find a job,hubby tryin to set up a business so on computer 24/7,kids in school house work doin my head in ,suppose im not that bad only talk to the hoover up to now.We have just moved into our long term rental a week ago its a bit like a weather station we go out the neighbours go in!

No its not that bad suppose it could be worse in the fact i didnt have a computer. So how long have you been over here,how many children do you have,what job are you looking at doing and where are you based at moment .I can talk the hind legs of a donkey[ well thats what my friends back in the uk say] its just a vicious rumour.Any time you fancy a chat give us shout and well put the world to rights.My name is elaine by the way hope to hear from u soon

Hi there,

I am happy to meet up with you anytime. I live in Gulfview Heights which is not very far away from you at all. I have been here since May last year and have a one year old little lad.

I know what it's like when you first arrive here can be a lonely time (especially when your husband is at work). It does get better though.

Not sure how old your kids are but there is a Kindergym not far from you which is really good. The website is :- http://www.ttgyc.gymnastics.org.au/

If you are interested in meeting up for a coffee just let me know.

Katie

hellooooooooooooooooo thanks for reply im in tea tree gully area looking for teaching assistant job,been here for two months,second time round kids 3 of ages boy 14 two girls 11 and 9 not sure how far away you are from me and i dont have car for myself yet(hubby has it for work) tis 4x4 and would scare most road users if let loose in it but really excited there is life out there i have good neighbours but they are just neighbours need friends of ones own he-he got few oz friends met through OH job but everyone seems really busy all the time phew take a breath.......................any how carla here xx:p

Guest Here at last!

Hi

We have been here almost a year now. It is hard sometimes but you have to try and get out and about.

I am not far from you either so if you would like to meet for a coffee then let me know. I have 2 boys age 5 and 2.

I have struggled for the past 2 months to get a job and have now been offered one but have just worked out that once I have paid childcare and lost the Child Benefit then I would be working for about $15 per week! I really wanted a job to meet new people and have a bit of time to myself away from the kids but not really worth it.

Sonya

Guest Team 'W'

hi carla

you seem a bit happier now theres quite a few who want to be ur mates by sound of it.

I to am in nursery work but you know if we were in sydney or melbourne we could have a ball cos theres loads out there Ahhhhhhhhhhh.Any way never mind i have two kids J whos 11 and the bexter whos 8 [goin on 28]im in seaford rise so not as close as i would have loved to have been but we can still chat and exchange what weve done through the weeks .

IE let the neighbours tires down, or done graffitti on the walls over bridges,oops its me having a naughty malteser moment!

No seriously itll be great gettin to know you maybe even the kids could get to chat sometime,

Ive only just got the nerve to drive even though weve been here 8wks we bought a ute bloody big ugly thing but hey it gets us from A to B for now ,all as i can say its either the roads that are uneven or somebodys missed a part of my steerin rack[i hope its the first. anyway before this gets to be an essay

ill catch you later

hi this would be cool to meet for coffee do you ever go to the tea tree plaza this has become my local haunt as i just love to be around people i live at fair view park not far from you i love kids (but couldnt eat whole one)dont know how to post personal messages cuz bit thick on computers let me know when and where.. cheers carlax

Guest ninaperks

Hi. I'm in Golden Grove, which isn't far from Tea Tree Gully area or Gulview. My daughter started school last week and I've also been job hunting for a few weeks to no avail! Would be nice to meet up so if you arrange anything let me know!! Nina xx

Guest Team 'W'

hi jomark

ye thats me with the beast, ye my two have been at noarlunga for a few weeks now jake went on camp for four days last wk, how long have you been over!

Is jo working,give me a shout at school when you get a min it would be great to meet you.

Has your little ones settled into school.Our beks in year 3/4 jake year 5/6

Guest Team 'W'

hi carla

your gonna be sick of me by the time this weeks gone,ah ah,

had word with other half bout meetin up in a park for a picky somewhere up your way one wkend,

we enjoy it up in adelaide hills and around there my eldist is bug and animal mad if its not got half a dozen legs,however many eyes and is lethal hes not happy,we went koala hunting and "guess what "ye we found two out of the three billion trees there were "two".

So well pencil that in and who knows.

Do you know what ive never enjoyed meself so much on lap top till today im not brill at it but its great annoying the oh when i get stuck an hes gotta help me find my blogs [every thing is a blog to me]well its all part of the learning process it tends to be longer for me "dont know why"

youll ave loads of friends before tonights out youll be glad for some me time.

Hi. I'm in Golden Grove, which isn't far from Tea Tree Gully area or Gulview. My daughter started school last week and I've also been job hunting for a few weeks to no avail! Would be nice to meet up so if you arrange anything let me know!! Nina xx

hi nina yep i dont live far from you do you know how to personal message on this thing meet up would be much nicey xx carla xx:goofy:

hi nina yep i dont live far from you do you know how to personal message on this thing meet up would be much nicey xx carla xx:goofy:

Hi Nina and Carla,

Let me know if you fancy a meet up in the next couple of weeks at Tea Tree Plaza for a coffee. Which days are good for you both?

Katie

hi guys,

I am not sure how far away you are from me ( still learning ) :err:. We arrived on the 16th of sept 09. Finding it hard to meet mums at the mo in our region. Finding the adjustment a tad hard. so if any of you can help me out let me know. Thanks

Marie:daydreaming:

Guest Team 'W'

hi blinky

i too was finding it hard goin and feelin a wee bit out ov it but one of the mums put out a thread and i replied and she contacted me back we realized we wasnt as close as liked to have been but none the less we talk to each other often by this site or our mobiles and even skyped each other the other nite so hold on in there because theres loads in the same boat .me123 has had quite a group of people who is closer to her reply and hopefully takes them up on the offer of coffee.Im in seaford so a bit far but anytime you fancy a natter give us a shout.Weve been out here 8 wks so were still finding ourfeet,by 2moz youll have offers of coffee too

Guest Jarrett & Laura Girling

Hey Marie,

We live at west lakes at the moment and in nov we are moving to Port Adelaide.

Drop us a line if you like, we have 3 kids Irs 5 and 4, and my hubby and I are both hairdressers.

We have been here for two years now and I enjoy it a lot more now we have made a new life with friends ect.

good luck laura xx

hi guys,

I am not sure how far away you are from me ( still learning ) :err:. We arrived on the 16th of sept 09. Finding it hard to meet mums at the mo in our region. Finding the adjustment a tad hard. so if any of you can help me out let me know. Thanks

Marie:daydreaming:

Hi Marie,

Just to let you know that Carla, Nina and I are meeting up next Monday at Tea Tree Plaza (in Modbury). If you fancy meeting up send me a PM.

Hopefully see you soon

Katie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carla & all!

I live in Fairview Park with hubby & 2 girls age 7 & 3 & wud love to meet up! Been in Oz 15 months and is hard to start off with but this site is great, do also meet up with other north east mums most weeks for picnic in the city parks or wacky warehouse with the little ones.

All are welcum! Claire:wubclub:

Well girls feel free to contact me at anytime, i nearly live on the laptop, well not really but you get the picture,

Im Deb's and always good to have another friend eh, Im in Old Noarlunga so Hi to all out there

Hi, ladies my name is debbie to been here since march live in modbury heights not far from tea tree would like to meet up off this weekend drop me a line were u live and i will come to u