3 wks in and want to meet other mums

Guest bettybacon

Guest bettybacon

Been here for 3 wks and would like to meet other mums/families interested in meeting up for a playdate and a chat? I've got a 3yr old boy and 8 mth old girl. Already going to a local playgroup but really want to meet people who want to meet up randomly for the kids to get rid of their energy and a chat for me so i stay sane!

Been here for 3 wks and would like to meet other mums/families interested in meeting up for a playdate and a chat? I've got a 3yr old boy and 8 mth old girl. Already going to a local playgroup but really want to meet people who want to meet up randomly for the kids to get rid of their energy and a chat for me so i stay sane!

Hi there

I'm always up for a chat with other mums! We have a 5 year old daughter and an eight month old daughter.

5 short days until we leave!!!

Will be in touch again once we've arrived.

Zoe x

Hi

We are down in Woodcroft and my hubby and are also wanting to meet more people! We are bit too far for you up in Kenningston but if your ever want to meet at the beech just give me a shout. We have only be here 10 days but already we are feeling a little lost as we don't know many people.

If anyone is free this weekend, we are up for a play date, i have 2 small kids and finding it hard to get stuff done.

Michelle

xxx

Guest bettybacon
Hi there

I'm always up for a chat with other mums! We have a 5 year old daughter and an eight month old daughter.

5 short days until we leave!!!

Will be in touch again once we've arrived.

Zoe x

Hi Zoe,

Not long now till you have an incredibly long flight with kids.... well worth the jet lag and hassle!

I'll pm you my number.

Hopefully see you soon!

Becca

Guest bettybacon
Hi

We are down in Woodcroft and my hubby and are also wanting to meet more people! We are bit too far for you up in Kenningston but if your ever want to meet at the beech just give me a shout. We have only be here 10 days but already we are feeling a little lost as we don't know many people.

If anyone is free this weekend, we are up for a play date, i have 2 small kids and finding it hard to get stuff done.

Michelle

xxx

Cheers Michelle!

Feels like you are the only one lost sometimes so its kinda nice to know that you are lost with someone else!

Will definatley give you a shout when we get round to a beach trip... i can feel one coming on with the weather heating up.

Hi

Michelle

xxx

Were abouts in woodcroft? We live in woodcroft and always up for a meet, as you can see from my signature we have a few children :goofy:. pm me if you want to wrrange something.

Guest Summer05

in addition to the above replies, I would like to meet up with a few moms. We've been here 3 weeks now down in Christie Downs but only on one of those on arrival houses, so looking for properties in Norwood and Kensington. We have two children, Liam 9 and Summer 4. We don't know anyone, not one single person. It's becoming a bit hard for the kids also.

Would love to know the details of the next meet up.

Eda

Guest k8bug79

I'm a long way off being there (probably 2 years :-() But I would like to chat to some Mums about what life in Adelaide is like with little'uns,maybe when things look a little more feel like I know someone there. I was wondering if there was anything like Netmums over here in OZ? but can't seem to find anything but have joined babycentre Australia.

I a Kate, 30 with 3 children, 6, 3 and 7 months

HI We are on the peninsular, Taperoo. We have been here 6 weeks and I am still feeling a bit lost. I dont mind a drive so if any one wants to meet up I would love it. THe kids would love it too knowing there are other kids out there that are going through what they are going through.

I have three Bray 7 3/4, Chloe 5 3/4 and Kadin 3.

Get in touch

Marie:arghh:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a long way off being there (probably 2 years :-() But I would like to chat to some Mums about what life in Adelaide is like with little'uns,maybe when things look a little more feel like I know someone there. I was wondering if there was anything like Netmums over here in OZ? but can't seem to find anything but have joined babycentre Australia.

I a Kate, 30 with 3 children, 6, 3 and 7 months

Hi Kate,

How is it all going......

When are u looking to come over? Have you been here before.?

We have been here since september and we love it..

Not heard of netmums but would be nice to find something like that.

Well hope u have found some people to talk too. If u ever want a chat give me a message.

Marie

Hi Kate,

Well hope u have found some people to talk too. If u ever want a chat give me a message.

Marie

Hi Marie

There is a website called http://www.kidspot.com.au it's the closet I know to net mums. Also there is a great website that lists all the playgroups. They send you a list of them all in your area. Not managed to go to any yet but I will soon.

Michelle

Guest k8bug79
Hi Kate,

Marie

Hi Marie, thanks for the message. Well where are we???? Who knows right this second, Husband has gained his citizenship by descent and we hope to be over there by Jan 2011 but we have 2 huge mountains to get passed, Money and my ex so y eldest can come with us) and then we have to tackle my spouses visa. I am not concerned about that as we have been in a relationship for 4 years and married for almost 2 now (will be 2 by the time we apply) and have 2 children together, its just all the hoops you have to jump through and boxes we have to tick.

We can't go anywhere until Oct next year as my friend is getting married in may and my mum turns 50 in Oct so i need to be here for both of those. But hopefully in that time the money will build up enough for us to go. It was my husbands birthday yesterday and he really wants a summer birthday next year!!!!!!!!

It would would be great to chat, I really want to feel like I "know" some people when I get out there. I have been given some links to places like netmums to meet others but not checked them out yet.

Guest Taylors08

Hi We have been here since the 1st sept. Im not working as im pregnant due 1st feb and also have 2 other children age 11 and 2.5. Would be lovely to meet up, ive been to the local playgroups and met people but would be lovely to meet some other people

Kelly