North of the city get together

Guest Mrs Brentus

Guest Mrs Brentus

Hi,

I have come over to Adelaide mid October with my husband, we have settled in Mawson lakes and was wondering if anybody fancies a meet, or if any ladies fancy having a day out with myself?.

Sarah

Sarah, Diane organised a NE burbs ladies pub night out once in a while, so hopefully one of those will be coming up soon:)

Got my parents visiting for the next month, so probably won't be able to organise anything, but if anyone else wants to, feel free! I won't feel usurped!!!

Hi Sarah

We have been here for over 4 months now and live in Para Vista nt far from you. Would love to meet up for coffee. I am free tuesdays & thursdays. Can do evenings too if you want.

Pm me if you fancy it.

Hiya anyone know when there will be anouther meet up for the North east, for us full time workers a fri or sat would be great/partners also, time to ourselves without the children sounds good, anyone organsing one??

The last one was a good chance to meet new faces, even though we have been in adelaide 2 years, its always lovely to meet new people and help out where we can!!:wubclub:

Guest Mrs Brentus
i'm keen to catch up, but haven't been here very long so no idea where to suggest. But I am available every day. All day. ;)

Debbie

I know what you mean, i first stayed at Sheidow park and my friend lives at Largs, so i don't get to go out much round this neck of the woods.

Sarah

Guest Deborah5

Does a Thursday night work for most people?

Any night is good for me, but thought we should just throw one out there.

This thursday or next? At about 7.30pm?