mums/ladies night out

Guest seekingsunshine

Guest seekingsunshine

hey everyone !

quite a few peeps have mentioned mums/girls night out...

so who's up for one?:jiggy:

was thinking friday 13th or saturday 14th of november (then maybe we could squeeze one in a month later befor christmas!- but as we dont know many people here i'm pretty much free every weekend so whenever lol):biglaugh:

but the question is where to go?:err:

seaford hotel?

or glenelg?

or clare mentioned chinese in mclaren vale which is good on sat night?

anyone who wants a night out? and suggestions for where please?

Helen x:)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seekingsunshine

thanks steph -looks like its just you and me lol! :)

have you ever done a wine tour here? was thinking about organising one of those! i'd love to do that!

Guest guest3462

Hi, I agree that it would be great to have a girls night out,

There are loads of lovely places in Mclaren vale or there is the indian or thai place on noarlunga. I can only do friday 13th, and only if it's less than half an hours drive from Aldinga as Rich is on call for Medstar that night and if he has to fly he has to be at the airport within an hour!:goofy:

Ooh get me being all picky! But alas Rich does work a lot of weekends and we are tied if he is on call from home as you never know when the bat phone is going to ring!!!:arghh:

Hopefully if I don't make this one, i'll definately make the next one!

JC x:wubclub:

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi I will try and come, have just had an interview for night-shift work so depending on whether I get the job or not but will try and get there, in need of a night outxxx

There are loads of lovely places in Mclaren vale or there is the indian or thai place on noarlunga.

Yes me me me tooo need to get our with out the kids (I do love them really)

I have to say thai is my favourite so I have to vote for that myself! Just looking at the website and it is in a lovelly location - lets hope for a warm sunning evening!

Helen - it's up to you seens as you have volunteered to organise. I will happily give people lifts as I am very usless when it comes to drink so happy to be taxi!

Can't wait

Michelle

Guest seekingsunshine

okay i'll go with peoples suggestions.... how about white dove thai restaurant in port noarlunga at 7.30pm on friday 20th nov?

just realised 14th is christmas pagent day so probably not a good weekend....

if friday is a no-go for majority please say if you can do saturday....

port noarlunga has at least one other place we could go to get other drinks from (port noarlunga hotel!)!!!

also if anyone is interested in a wine tour please say and maybe we could organise one?

Helen x

(steph hope you can make it? even if it it is down the south side???)

Guest steph&neil

Hi sorry that is a little too far for me, & I don't really like thai food all that much either!! but what about if we organise 1 in Glenelg for the next night out, nearer xmas??? (I would also be up for a wine tour) hopefully we can all meet then! & remember me for all your beauty needs near xmas!!! also a great night in where you dont have to find sitters etc is a girls pamper night! I still have dates available in Nov & Dec just PM!!!!

Hi yep the 20th nov is fine with me im only at seaford rise so its pretty near, and a night out at Glenelg sounds great too...fiona, arrived oct 04, sons David 24 and Daniel 13

Steph - Thats sound like a good idea. One down here now and one up Glenelg way near Xmas (maybe you could organise that one :-)

Helen - Wine tour sounds good too let me know when and how much. As far as I know I am free all the time at the mo. So fri 20th or sat 21st is good

Thanks

Michelle

Guest ben&sharon

Sounds good - I'm up for the 20th and if you're thinking of booking a wine tour then I'd love to join that as well!! I'll have a chat with my MD's PA - she organises that sort of thing for our overseas visitors and she may have some ideas about a taxi or mini bus service.....

okay i'll go with peoples suggestions.... how about white dove thai restaurant in port noarlunga at 7.30pm on friday 20th nov?

just realised 14th is christmas pagent day so probably not a good weekend....

if friday is a no-go for majority please say if you can do saturday....

port noarlunga has at least one other place we could go to get other drinks from (port noarlunga hotel!)!!!

also if anyone is interested in a wine tour please say and maybe we could organise one?

Helen x

i can make it yey!! only thing is the food is lovely there but the service isnt great, might have improved since i was last there though and i think we'd definetly need to book if theres loads of us xx:)

Guest guest3462

Hopefully I'll beable to come too, I just need to check with Rich that he's not working or on call that weekend.

Vicky, if I can go I'll pick you up and take you as i'll drive!

Cheers

Julia x

Guest karen&Shaun 2009

I'm up for a night out - don't need to get away from the kids as we don't have any - but as we live in Glenelg and I don't know anyone, I could seriously do with a night out!

I would love a girls night out, we are in port adelaide so could do the Glenelg one but the other might be too far. BUt if anyone else up this way wants to go I dont mind driving everyone... ( I am what they call a very cheap drunk ) :mad: .... let me know..

Marie:jiggy: