Play and Fun Wed 4th November

Riponian

Hello

This is an open invertation to anyone who would like to help us celebrate my sons 3rd birthday next wednesday at play and fun at Christies Beach at 10am ish

I am not going to have a party or anything but there may be cake and a singing of happy birthday! For those of you who I have not met you are more than welcome and if you don't know where it is here is the link

http://www.playnfun.com.au/index.html

Please think of it as just another play date as we would love to make friends.

Thanks

Michelle (hopefully Nathan)

Hello

This is an open invertation to anyone who would like to help us celebrate my sons 3rd birthday next wednesday at play and fun at Christies Beach at 10am ish

I am not going to have a party or anything but there may be cake and a singing of happy birthday! For those of you who I have not met you are more than welcome and if you don't know where it is here is the link

Thanks

Oh, we'd love to have come but or two smaller ones are booked in for nursery.

Hopefully we can meet up some other time.

Cooler

Hello

Thanks

We'd love to have come but our two smaller ones are in nursery.

Hopefully we can meet up some other time.

Hope he has a lovely birthday,

Cooler

Thanks, my eldest had it 2 weeks ago, and now Jack has, hopefully Holly wont get it as she has been immunised!

I am free next Monday if you want to come over, and anyone else who dont mind the pox!! :biglaugh:

Vicky x