Families in Flagstaff Hill

Jez0207

Hi. We've been in Flagstaff Hill a few weeks now (arrived Adelaide in June this year but moved to Flagstaff in August) and would love to meet other families in the area. We have 2 children, Lewis aged 3 years and Alex 7 weeks. Would be great to meet other mums for coffee/chat or meet ups with the kids. Look forward to hearing from you. Lana, Bruce, Lewis and Alex

Hi. We've been in Flagstaff Hill a few weeks now (arrived Adelaide in June this year but moved to Flagstaff in August) and would love to meet other families in the area. We have 2 children, Lewis aged 3 years and Alex 7 weeks. Would be great to meet other mums for coffee/chat or meet ups with the kids. Look forward to hearing from you. Lana, Bruce, Lewis and Alex

Hi there. We are in Aberfoyle Park, so not far. There is a nice Kindygym at the Hub here which I'm sure your 3 year old would love. I have a daughter at school, but am around during the day with my 19 month old son, so happy to meet up. I'll send you a PM with my number.

Cheers.

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi we arrived in June too, we are in Coromandel Valley would love to go out for a drink or a meet up- let us know whenxx

Sarah 37 Nick 38

Harry 13 Mariah 12

Shea 6xx

Guest Judder Bar

Hi there

We arrived in August and our eldest has just started at Flagstaff Hill School. We have three children, Isabel 5, James 3 and Katie 20 months. It would be great to meet some people in Flagstaff Hill. (I've just joined this site so don't think I can PM anyone yet)

Cheers,

Julie

Hi there

We arrived in August and our eldest has just started at Flagstaff Hill School. We have three children, Isabel 5, James 3 and Katie 20 months. It would be great to meet some people in Flagstaff Hill. (I've just joined this site so don't think I can PM anyone yet)

Cheers,

Julie

Hi Julie. We have a daughter at Flagstaff school too..started in October in R/1. I also have a 19 month old. I have been in contact with Lana (first post on here) and we shall shortly be meeting up with the kids so will let you know when we get something organised.

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Best Wishes, Sue

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

we are about to move into a rental house in Flagstaff Hill with our 16 month old daughter, and was wondering if anyone could give us information on things to do with a wee one, or any mum's groups etc? would be nice to meet some other folk esp as my OH will be working full time before long.

cheers

janey

Hi Janey. I'm in Aberfoyle Park, which is only 5 - 10 mins drive away, and there's lots to do here. Kindygym at the Hub Recreation Centre on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9am.

Little Footprints play cafe (never been but heard good things about it) in the Salvation Army Hall.

Toddlertime at the Hub Library on Thursdays at 10am (they also have a toy library too).

There's also good baby swim classes at the Blue Dolphin Swim Centre in Happy Valley..they run every day.

And I know there are lots of play groups in Flagstaff itself, but not been as yet.

Give us a shout once you're settled. I have met some other lovely mums on here so happy to meet up when you're ready. Good luck with the move. Sue

Hi jez,

One of my freinds is moving into a house they've bought in Flagstaff on Tues (8/12). They emigrated with us at the end of Sept and have an 18month old boy. I'm sure they'd love to meet up. Can you email me at one_mint_mum@hotmail.co.uk with your details and I'll pass it on to her. She doesn't use POI and I don't want to hand her email out without asking her first...even just your email address will do. She can get in touch with you direct from there. They don't know anyone in Flagstaff Hill so I'm sure she'd welcome the chance to meet up etc.

Thanks

Caroline

• 3 years later...

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but I am hoping some of you are still around.

We arrived 5 months ago (me, Paul, Lewis 10 & Mia 7) we moved into a rental in Flagstaff Hill in Nov.

The kids are at Flagstaff Primary, Lewis year 5/6 and Mia year 2/3.

Meeting up with some local families with kids of similar age would be great as we haven't really met many folk in Flaggy!

Thanks Adele :)

Guest Lucky
Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but I am hoping some of you are still around.

We arrived 5 months ago (me, Paul, Lewis 10 & Mia 7) we moved into a rental in Flagstaff Hill in Nov.

The kids are at Flagstaff Primary, Lewis year 5/6 and Mia year 2/3.

Meeting up with some local families with kids of similar age would be great as we haven't really met many folk in Flaggy!

Thanks Adele :)

Hi there Adele. We're still around. Welcome! We're just about to get visitors from the UK, so won't be around for a while, but will be in touch for a few weeks. Sue x

We moved to Flagstaff Hill in January this year. Happy to meet up with you guys sometime. We also currently have visitors from the UK but will be around again soon. Lyn x

Guest m.jephcott

I also have two kids at flagstaff hill school, an 11 year old boy in year 6 and a 6 year old daughter in year 1 plus another starting next term. Should be able to meet up with you at the school sometime.

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, we are in Flagstaff Hill too, my eldest son doesnt go to Flagstaff Hill School but would still love to meet up with families in the area. I have a 7 year old and 4 year old (both boys). Lyn, we are from Blandford Forum, although lived in Bournemouth and Poole before moving out to Blandford!

Hi, we are in Flagstaff Hill too, my eldest son doesnt go to Flagstaff Hill School but would still love to meet up with families in the area. I have a 7 year old and 4 year old (both boys). Lyn, we are from Blandford Forum, although lived in Bournemouth and Poole before moving out to Blandford!

Hi Bidsandrew,

It's such a small world, isn't it! Our 6 year old goes to school in Glenelg so I won't get to know the Flagstaff Hill school parents so easily. Does your 7 year old go to school outside of Flagstaff Hill? Would be good to meet up sometime.

Lyn