Guest seekingsunshine

dinner,drinks,dance OR just drinks & dance  

11 members have voted

1. 1. dinner,drinks,dance OR just drinks & dance

• i'll be there for MEAL, drinks, & boogie @ 7.30pm 20/11/09
    • i'll be there for drinks & boogie from 9 pm 20/11/09

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi everyone,

had a fantastic response to this - thank you :) i can't wait!!!

because of the number who have responded and because of some concerns/feedback from people about venue I'm suggesting we change the venue to the SEAFORD HOTEL.

I have just spoken to them and provisionally booked for 40 (!!!) (can book for more tho so please come if you can make it!)

I only have to take a $50 deposit down by end of the week to hold booking (which is fine for me to do)

i've not been there before but i think it sounds good as we can have a meal , drink and a dance

QUOTE FRIDAY:

DJ plays your favourite music from 9pm until late. Free entry all night. Drink specials all night. Check out our Facebook page (Seaford Tavern) for up to date info on what is happening and photo's.

9pm-10pm - 2 FOR 1 Vodka

10pm till close - $4 Vodka & mix

All Night - $5 Vodka Cruisers & $5 Woodstock & Cola Stubbies

food sounds like should be something for everyone too..

if anyone needs a lift from noarlunga d. area let me know, we can fit six (at squish all with seatbelts) in car! (hubby will be driving as taxi man!)

so if you can make Friday 20th November at 7.30pm for meal, drinks, boogie please confirm, if you'll be coming for just drinks say from 9pm onwards please confirm

i'm really sorry if this is too far away for anyone, and for the muck around....and apologies to those who were looking forward to thai!

hope this is okay :)

please respond asap latest by 18/11/09

H x

(nice lady on the phone said could let her know numbers as late as day before)

Guest seekingsunshine
not too sure on the seaford hotel on a FRIDAY nights heard it gets alittle mad with young'uns:err: only ever been satdays and that was great.

what about the redgum in maclaren vale, lovely food, karaoke all reasonable priced and as loads of room too

sue xxx

be fine to change to sat night - i would add that as option in poll but can't figure out how to lol! anyone know? (also dont know about avalibility)

friday night at seaford could be an 'experience' then! :err::jiggy:

Guest seekingsunshine
meal, drink and boogie of course for me :)

friday or saturday both fine with me!

thanks for organising it!!!!

Hi mOZzy - thank you!

was lovely to meet you all yesterday...so impressed that you made it to a playzone on your first day here lol!

if you fancy poping over to mine at any time you're more than welcome - tom and lucas certainly hit it off and your hubby could pick matts brains about jobs!

take care

H x

Helen

I really don't mind where we are just happy to be out - lol

I think stick with seaford for now and if there are loads of us we will be in a seperate room for a meal etc anyway. We can always go to Maclaren Vale in the New Year :-) best to keep our diaries full and get it booked before the fellas do. :jiggy:

Thanks again for sorting this out :-)

Michelle

Hi mOZzy - thank you!

was lovely to meet you all yesterday...so impressed that you made it to a playzone on your first day here lol!

if you fancy poping over to mine at any time you're more than welcome - tom and lucas certainly hit it off and your hubby could pick matts brains about jobs!

take care

H x

hi Helen!

oops sorry, just seen your post - wanted to check up on the girls thread really:jiggy:

who can resist a girls night out!!!

had a super busy week but it's sunday and time to relax!

they sure hit it off last time - and i wanted to come again on friday - do you go there every friday?!

i am sure we can arrange some thing to come and see you guys :cute:

Guest seekingsunshine
hi Helen!

oops sorry, just seen your post - wanted to check up on the girls thread really:jiggy:

who can resist a girls night out!!!

had a super busy week but it's sunday and time to relax!

they sure hit it off last time - and i wanted to come again on friday - do you go there every friday?!

i am sure we can arrange some thing to come and see you guys :cute:

hows it all going? bet its been a mad couple of weeks - you guys certainly hit the ground running!playzonee on the first day. we meet up every tuesday at the minute - either plazone or the fort :)

hope to see you there!

hows hubby search for electriciian job goin?

xxx

Guest seekingsunshine

right so far i have-

me

mozzy

tori2

riponion

ozzieclare2be

coolerking

debbie (plus 3)

the shaws (plus 6)

willow1978

allie (plus 2)

sharonjonny&amy

aquacatrina

sharkbiscuit

Paula& Adrian

coming for a meal and drinks on friday 20th november at half seven seaford hotel

i've private messaged other peeps who said they were interested on original thread...

if you know someone who wants to come please remind them to reply to this thread otherwise i wont be booking a big enough table :)

looking forward to friday!

H x