girls night out Glenelg

Guest steph&neil

Night Out Glenelg  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Night Out Glenelg

• Friday 4th December
    • Friday 11th December

Guest steph&neil

Hi making a separate post so that it doesn't get confused with the other night out down south!

I am happy to organise this one & am looking firstly at a suitable date, I know that it is near xmas so please let me know if Friday 4th or Friday the 11th is best for you.

I am thinking The Wharf on the marina in glenelg, see menu below, but if anyone would like to suggest anyway else let me know! I would like numbers by this Friday if possible, as it is close to xmas it will need to be booked, hope to hear from lots of you soon steph x

www.webmenu.com.au/menus/SA/The_Wharf

Guest steph&neil

Hiya Just to let you all know that I called The wharf, Holdfast Marina today & bookings for either the 4 or the 11th of December are still available, however I would like to provisionally book this Saturday. I can add numbers but would like a rough idea about numbers by this Friday please,

thanx & hope you can join us, Steph x

Hi jo thats great! everyone is welcome! I will let you know the date once it has been set! look forward to meeting you! x

Hi

Yeah should be a good evening. I'll look out for the arrangements then. Thanks for organising it.:)

Guest steph&neil

Hiya Nina I have never met any of them either! hoping to make some new friends & looking for a nice night out without kids! (of course everyone is welcome whether they have kids or not!) really looking forward to meeting you steph x

Guest ninaperks

Hi Steph,

Will be lovely to go out without kids! Doesn't happen very often nowadays!

Will have to make sure my hubby can taxi as I'm a bit out at Golden Grove!

Nina xx

Hi, I would love to come, either date is fine with me and the offer still stands I will be taxi for anyone who wants a lift . I am in Taperoo so have to go past a few towns to get to Glenelg.

Marie

Guest steph&neil

Hi I will book the table for the 11th of December, at The Wharf, Holdfast Marina - I will book for 12 us anyone else fancy it let me know asap!!! Are you all happy to meet there or do you fancy meeting somewhere else for a drink first?? let me know what you all think! sorry I am a bit knackered today was the kids school BBQ & I was dishing up the 500 sausages - dont want to see another one this weekend!! ! early night for me! x

Thanks for organising looking forward to it

What time are we meeting again - can't read back now?

I am happy to meet there altough I'll have to find it first! Where is best to park? Is anyone coming up on the train and back? I will have to get lift to and from train station or i'll just drive.

Me off to bed too, not getting much sleep with the kids at the mo!

Michelle

Hey Steph

thanks for the invite but gonna have to give the Glenelg on the 11th a miss this time,

Its me birthday and celebrate with the family on that day but there'll be others hopefully :)