• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone heading to Adelaide in January?

We will have been here for 1 year on 11th January and after a very distressing and depressing time thinking we were going to have to leave Australia are just planning to apply for our PR visa! We're in Aldinga Beach and if any of you guys need a hand or a friendly face drop me a message and we can meet up or correspond.
      Have a great christmas and see you on the sunny side! x
      CHORLEY GIRL likes this.

That would be great to meet up.
      My last day at work on the 19th of Dec, so any day after that really.
      Sunday the 20th would be fab. Does anyone have a day in mind?
      Or a location?
      Lets make this happen, it really is a help to know people when you arrive in oz.

Brighton Adelaide
      61 times

The only dates we can do before christmas is the 22nd and 23rd. Sorry but the weekends have already been booked and it's things we can't get out of, if not it would have to be after christmas. If people can't do them dates don't worry we will just have to meet when we get over there. If you can let us know and we will be happy to meet up somewhere in the middle.

Cheers Jo and Tom x

The 22nd is good for us, now for the where. We live in Leeds so would be happy to meet inbetween if you have any ideas.

Mrs Brentus
      Bring a lap top if you can as it's much cheaper. Sat Nav is on offer (i think until the end of Jan) you get 3years worth of maps and a traffic update with Navman, well worth buying. Just remember to ask for discount for paying by cash (also inc debit bank card).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums