PIA Xmas BBq... anyone interested

Guest blinky

Would anyone be interested in doing a xmas BBq end of this month beginning of next.

:chatterbox: We are in port adelaide but dont mind a drive. Open for ideas on where. we have some nice places this way... somewhere with parks and maybe a beach incase we all need to dip......

and so people with kids can relax a little.....:goofy:

Just an idea............

The Harris Family :notworthy:

Last year we oranised a meet on Christmas Day on Moana beach. We will be doing the same this year as it was a lovely day last year. This time though we are going to spend the day on the beach at Silver Sands.

Guest BAZnDAF
Hope to see you there next year too :)

Darren & Lisa +1 yet to arrive

Oh yes.. There is no way I am going to spend another christmas in the UK after this one, even if i have to sell the shirt on my back to get out there again!

Were up for it? how about a couple of the parks in brighton?

Sounds good. Have not made it too Brighton yet but have heard it is lovely...... if you can suggest one that will be great might go there on the weekend and have look.......

Marie

Guest karen&Shaun 2009
Sounds good. Have not made it too Brighton yet but have heard it is lovely...... if you can suggest one that will be great might go there on the weekend and have look.......

Marie

nor me!! but there are a few parks along the coast with BBQ's? theres always the Patawaragona lake (misspelt i know) at glenelg, but main road nad no toilets for kiddies etc??

& any weekend is good with us as we are new and have no social calendar to speak off! :wubclub:

Guest Taylors08

Hey it all sounds really good. We have been here a few months and are in Glenelg, we have 2 children aged 11 and 2 and one on the way. And so far have no social calendar but it would be lovely to meet up with people.

Kelly, Ian Jessica and Grace xx

Okay everyone interested as for date I suggest the 12th or 13th of december. As for place a bit stuck trying to find somewhere with bbq, toilets and maybe a park for little one's any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marie

Sorry about delay but our container arrived and as u all probably know my life has been a bit upside down......

pot malcolm reserve at semaphore park. If that is ok with everyone. any better Ideas my ears are open.... not that clued up on all areas yet....

will be posting a new post in social events tonight..

Thanks

marie