help just arrived

Guest Denise 42

Guest Denise 42

Hi all

arrived wednesday we are staying at seacomber heights for 21/2 weeks . i'm starting work middle of September at the RAH (mental health). need to known all the surroundings areas to rent a house CAN ANYONE HELP the house would have to be at least 3brd maybe 4 as have a friend coming over as well who might want to share with us for a bit. It would be nice if the house was furnished if not though ok .

also does anyone known of a good second hand car dealer; i'm renting one at the moment but would like to buy as soon as possible

thanks to all in advance

Denise:o

Guest massive

Hi Denise

glad to here you arrived save and sound keep us all posted as to how it goes over the next couple of weeks hope you get your car sorted soon

Takecare to you all

Debbie and Ste (Kershaw family back in overcast uk)

Hi Denise,

Glad you have arrived safely and are settling in. The thing about second hand cars here, is that they really keep their value. So they are not going to be as a good deal you might get in the U.K. At least with new here you will get the dealers bonus's and special offers.

Just something to bear in mind when you are looking.

Good luck

J x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Hi Denise

The trading post comes out thursday, that has second hand cars, also the advertiser. You can look at these on line. If you are looking to rent, I would sugest going to agents and asking for what you want, as they tend to go quickly, then maybe you can ge tin there first!

I am just up the hill from you in Hallett Cove, send me a pm if I can help with anything

sarah

Guest taylor family

Hi just saw your post and we have a rental in aberfoyl park which is a 3 bed spaciouse house and because we have found a house to buy we have got to breake our contract but if we can find someone to take over as soon as we move on we wont get stiffed with any costs so if you are interested give me a bell on 0422980360 and we can arrange a time for you to come and have a look.

alan and laura taylor.

Guest chillyanna

Hi denise

in reply to you asking about used cars, i have been looking on a good website that i will be using when i get to adelaide, not sure of your budget but it is worth a look,

they have cars from before year 2000 right upto now.

www.drive.com.au

they have cars listed for all over the south east of australia so make sure you enter adelaide into the search.

hope this helps you

paul

• 1 month later...
Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

hi everybody we have finally settled in seacliff and have two children thomas aged 7 and charlotte aged 5 and love to meet up with familys of a similar age group.my wife sue is a neonatal nurse at the women and childrens and i was a retail manager for marks and spencer in manchester but am looking for work.cheers andrew@sue.

Hi Denise Don't know if you have got sorted out with a car yet, if not my husband Chris is the gm at the Subaru dealership on Brighton rd in Glenelg they quite often get cars that have been traded in, we have lived over here for 11 years now and he could probably put you in the right direction of where to go etc -with no pressure hope this helps - and welocome to oz!

Hi Sarah Do you do hairdressing from home or do you work somewhere I need a hair cut!