new in oz

Guest pandb

Hi

I have recently moved to Port Noarlunga area, I am male, single and 23 yrs of age. My parents moved here about 18 months ago and I have joined them after finishing uni back in UK. I have just started work and wonder if there is anyone out there round about my age? I enjoy a drink or two! and would like to get my social life up and running.

Hi there

A few blokes from here are going on out the 11th Dec to Hallett Cove Tavern, this is the link http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13701, my younger brother is probably coming as well, he is 22, so similar age to you.

Jim is also arranging another night out in the City on the 4th December.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13737

So a couple of good ways to meet some people.

Andy

Hi,

Me and Boyf moved in Oct. He goes to touch Rugby every Thurs, he has loved and it helped him to meet people. We are only in Seaford. He is 26 and I'm 27. Let us know if you need to get out of the house.

Thanks

Guest Davey0401

hey bud my name is dave im 24 and live in seaford rise,im keen for a beer or 2 aswell.have you any plans with the other guys thats replied to this? my number is 0416130916

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi everyone. Wow, finally a post with people my own age! I'm Taryn, 21 and I am originally from South Wales =) 22 this month!

I moved to Adelaide last Dec and I am also trying to meet new people here. I have a friend Ryan who is out from Wales too who is also 21. He is here on a year Visa, but has just got a job with his trade in Lonsdale and is hoping to get spons.. I moved out here with my family and am now a Perm Resident. We live in Moana Heights. If anyone is interested, we would love to meet up. We are both very social and out-going, love life and we are wanting to meet like minded people.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)

Guest Ryder10

Alrite mate,

I arrived on thursday into the West Beach area,

I'm 22, and don't know a soul fella so anyone who wants to hook up for a drink, beach maybe throw a ball about would be good mate...

Do you play sport or anything cos im going to Brighton Tigers Rugby club they have summer touch rugby thing going on there....

Get back to me if ur interested

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Yeah Port Noarlunga has a pub, no bars though. The Seford Hotel isn't too bad. They have a Dj on a friday night, and a live band on a saturday. It's not too bad for somewhere local. Where you from Oz2009?

Yeah Port Noarlunga has a pub, no bars though. The Seford Hotel isn't too bad. They have a Dj on a friday night, and a live band on a saturday. It's not too bad for somewhere local. Where you from Oz2009?

We are living in Seaford, but we are from Beddau in South Wales. You???

Helen 27- Motivational Trainer, Darren 26 - Carpenter

We are from South Wales. Tredegar. Do you know it? How are you settling in?

Yep, I worked in Ebbw Vale for 3 years. Know it well!! lol

We are loving it, lush to walk to the beach when we want etc. Started work this week so back to reality a bit!! Ha Ha.

How about you?

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Oh wow. Ebbw Vale! haha. Couldn't get any closer! Small world! We lived in Melbourne for a couple years. We just moved to Adelaide last December. Feel like we have only been here a year or two. It's flown. Settling in to Adelaide. It's easier when you know people and have a social network! We live in Moana Heights. Where are you working?