PIA Xmas BBq

Guest blinky

After scouring the shores of adelaide and many sleepless nights I have finally made an executive decision on what to do...:biglaugh: so We are going to have a xmas BBq on Saturday the 12th of December, At the Point Malcolm Reserve at semaphore park. meet up about 11 ish. I hope this is ok for everyone and that everyone can make it.

Marie:notworthy:

Guest MarkIngram

You're brave - what with being out on the lash on the 11th in Glenelg with all the girlies :P

Is that the one next to the crazy golf bit and ferris wheel? and to the right of it is a play park for the kiddies?

Mark (35)

Zoe (36)

Lexie (5 and a half)

Poppy (10 months)

Guest everhopeful

Hi I would like to come. We have been here since August and I haven't made any real contact yet so feeling a bit lonely. Due to start work for 3 days a week next week so that might help. Did go to a get together at Glenelg with my daughter, who's now gone back to UK so may have met some people there that would be nice to see again. My son is 8 so if there will be other kids there for him to get to know too and to run off steam more the better.

We will look out for the flag as we haven't been to that park although we go to Semaphore all the time.

Look forward to it.

Joanna

Guest Kelly O

Hi Joanna

I would like to go too and we will be taking our boys aged 6(well very nearly 7) and 8.

I am sure they would love to play with your son.

See you there.

Kelly

Hi I would like to come. We have been here since August and I haven't made any real contact yet so feeling a bit lonely. Due to start work for 3 days a week next week so that might help. Did go to a get together at Glenelg with my daughter, who's now gone back to UK so may have met some people there that would be nice to see again. My son is 8 so if there will be other kids there for him to get to know too and to run off steam more the better.

We will look out for the flag as we haven't been to that park although we go to Semaphore all the time.

Look forward to it.

Joanna

Hi Guys,

We'll try to be there. It'd be great to meet some more people.

(Please tell me the flag idea was serious...last time I went to a meet up we couldn't find a single person as I didn't know what anyone looked like...so we ended up going away after an hour not having met anyone).

I am serious now about the flag will deffinatly put it up, lol:biglaugh: Glad to see lots of people replying the more the merrier and that we will not be sitting on our tod...:swoon:

I will have my 3 tear aways with me. My eldest boy is also 8 so not to worry about not having kids to play with.

Going to phone council this arfternoon as a bit worried there are no toilets there. So will keep you all informed. But if there are none we will just move a little way down the sea front to largs bay or something.......

From marie

Cant wait to meet you all...

Hi all,

Deffinatlyat the Point Malcolm Reserve at Semaphore park. It is on Military road. On sat 12th of dec. BYO, meat as there are BBq's OR picnic. What ever you want. Cant wait to meet you all. My number is 0413230949.

Marie

Guest WoodMartin

Just confirming we'll be there - and will be looking out for the flag! (We'll aim for 11)

Have found it on t'internet - looks a really good spot, here is a link for anyone else who does not know where they're going... http://www.freeinyourtown.com.au/content.asp?id=56

Has anyone seen the weather forecast, do I need to pack cossies or coats?!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ali

Guest KevnCarol

Hi Guys,

Look forward to seeing you all there, will be great to meet up with some other recent arrivals, been here a couple of months now it will be a great opportunity to meet and make friends.

Will look out for the flag!

Kev & Carol:jiggy:

All still on today weather looks good so far.........????????????????????

bring it all just incase.

we are taking a bbq big enough for all to use.

I better go find that flag.....

see you soon

Marie

Guest WoodMartin

Thanks for organising the day Marie, it was really good to meet you and everyone else who made it. Definitely up for another one: I may get a chance to chat with the people I never got around to talking to yesterday as well!

Ali and Alan