M0ther and t0ddler gr0ups please help with inf0

Guest dizz

:)hi i live in aldinga beach and i have a 6 year 0ld daughter and a 2 year 0ld s0n and wanted t0 kn0w if any 0ne kn0ws 0f any gr0ups f0r t0ddlers that i cud take my little b0y as he needs t0 meet 0ther children his age and i l0ve meeting new pe0ple as well thanx shell x:)

Guest chidsey
:)hi i live in aldinga beach and i have a 6 year 0ld daughter and a 2 year 0ld s0n and wanted t0 kn0w if any 0ne kn0ws 0f any gr0ups f0r t0ddlers that i cud take my little b0y as he needs t0 meet 0ther children his age and i l0ve meeting new pe0ple as well thanx shell x:)

Hi Shell,

We live in Aldinga Beach and have been here 8 weeks tomorrow. There is a club at the community centre tomorrow (Tues), Jump and Jive at Sellecks Wed and Friday at Sellicks another Playgroup. But this is the last week and then its the holidays, so not sure what Im going to do either. But if you fancy a coffee anytime them I can PM you my number and then you can give me a call.

Take Care

Yvette 36, Jamie 27, Connor 3 and Shannon 2

Hey thanks f0r that w0uld l0ve t0 meet up f0r c0ffee any time and if y0u are g0ing t0m0rr0w i will f0ll0w y0u in my car t0 the play gr0up. My number is 0404554077 if y0u w0uld like t0 text me if y0u are g0ing t0m0rr0w and thanks f0r getting back t0 me shell x