Winery Tour

Guest Trakki

Hi, I am organising a ladies winery tour for the 2nd January. It is in the McClaren Vale area and will include pick up from my house (woodcroft) at 10am, visit 3-4 wineries and also chocolate factory, it also include a 2 course lunch and coffee and cake, arriving back at mine at 5pm. My OH is happy to do local taxi service. It is $72 in total which I think is good value for everything, the only other costs to you will be whatever you decide to buy.

I will require a $30 non refundable deposit to secure your place and as I only have 7 places left it will be first come first served.

Hope to meet some new faces on what promises to be a fun day.

Guest WoodMartin

Hi Trakki

Is it OK if I reserve a place till I ask OH for permission?! (Well, make sure he's got nothing else planned for me/us?)

Will hopefully get back to you tonight.

Ali

Hi Trakki

Is it OK if I reserve a place till I ask OH for permission?! (Well, make sure he's got nothing else planned for me/us?)

Will hopefully get back to you tonight.

Ali

no problem ,hope you can come

Hi Tracey

Just read your post and this day out sounds great! We arrive in Adelaide next Wednesday and will be renting in Woodcroft so I'd love to join you for the tour. Let me know if there is a place to meet and how I can pay you?

Thanks for organising it and I look forward to hearing from you,

Lola

Hi Tracey

Just read your post and this day out sounds great! We arrive in Adelaide next Wednesday and will be renting in Woodcroft so I'd love to join you for the tour. Let me know if there is a place to meet and how I can pay you?

Thanks for organising it and I look forward to hearing from you,

Lola

Have sent you a pm, look forward to meeting you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WoodMartin

Yes, many thanks Tracey.

I was great to meet everyone, had a really good day out and it was fun.... love to do another one in the future! I know you fancied the winery tour by limousine next, I still reckon the winery tour on camel would be funnier.....

Ali

Guest caoimhe
Yes, many thanks Tracey.

I was great to meet everyone, had a really good day out and it was fun.... love to do another one in the future! I know you fancied the winery tour by limousine next, I still reckon the winery tour on camel would be funnier.....

Ali

Lovely day Tracey even Stephen survived:biglaugh:

Thanks

Guest Trakki
Great day Tracey. Will defo have to do another one. Maybe I'll even get of my backside and help organise the next one lol.xx

tell you what Emma, you can do name labels lol:biglaugh: