Any solo travelers flying out mid Feb ?

Guest simmy

Hi all I'm looking to fly out to Adelaide mid Feb,I will be migrating alone and was wondering if there are any other people in a similair possition who fancy a chat or a meet up before they go or even when they get there. I live in the North west.Also if anyone knows of anybody renting out any rooms around this time in Adelaide or the Glenelg area.

Mark.

Guest cosmonik

Hello Mark

I am also a solo Traveller but unfortunately i'm not going to be flying out till mid March due to prior commitments in the UK in Early March. I currently live in London and from Leeds originally. I see you live in the North west, i will be heading back to leeds soon to spend my last christmas in the UK with family up there, if you would like to catch up for a coffee somewhere between christmas and new year then drop me a message and we can arrange it.

Always good to meet other like minded people!!!

Nicki

• 1 month later...
Guest Ljrobbob
Hi all I'm looking to fly out to Adelaide mid Feb,I will be migrating alone and was wondering if there are any other people in a similair possition who fancy a chat or a meet up before they go or even when they get there. I live in the North west.Also if anyone knows of anybody renting out any rooms around this time in Adelaide or the Glenelg area.

Mark.

I have come over here solo also. Got here on 3rd Jan for a job and all is going well so far.

Im staying in a studio apartment on waymouth street which is pretty central to everything, price is a lil high though.

When you getting here and what's your plan?

Liam, 22.

Hi liam

I fly out on the 16th Feb , booked into a Hostel for 11 nights on Wakefield St, then going to look for a flat or house share as soon a possible.Don't have a job yet,sent off a few cv's but not had any replies I don't think they take you serious untill you are actually living in Oz. may be meet up for a beer once I arrive.

Mark.