School holiday meet up , January

Guest blinky

Is any one interested in meeting up in January, with all the kids at one of those outdoor pools. Weather permitting lol:biglaugh:. We have more chance of sunshine now we are here.

Anyone interested let me know.

I dont mind a drive either, apparently the one at burnside is very good, but I am very open to suggestions.

Marie, Bray , chloe and Kadin

Guest georgie and steve

I went to burnside and think its fab, me and my boys will meet you there if you like, i will pm my number as i dont come on here too often, georgie steve and tom and bob (3 and 5).

Hi,

We'd like to meet up too depending on dates. Burnside would be good for us.

Karen

Hi ,

Say a date, I have no plans. so pretty much all dates good with me. Wed my smallest goes too childcare but other than that all good.

Let me know, have been looking at going to that pool so should be good.

Marie

Guest helenbowles

Sounds good. We only arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago, so I'll have to look up where Burnside and the pool is! Is it outdoor? Has a date and time been sorted out yet as we'd love to join you?

Me and my 3 year old had a meet today and it was great! Good to see her getting out and making friends. So I'm keen and burnside pool is fine with me! I've also got till then 11th of Jan off work, so any day is fine with me.

Guest blinky

Sorry about the delay everyone, but our puppy was accidently run over new years day. So he is in hospital with a broken hip. I am hoping to do a day out on the 9th of january if that is ok with all, not worried if it has to be week after as I will be playing nurse to my little fellow. Fridays my mum can pop in too see him.

Can u let me know if this is ok.

Thanks marie

Guest Deborah5

Hi Sonya (and anyone/everyone else)

i've promised my kids a trip to the Wacky Warehouse. We could meet there one morning?

Friday is good for me.

Debbie

Guest Deborah5

Sounds like a plan: Wacky Warehouse on Gorge Road at 10am this Friday.

I'll be there. For those who don't know me; blonde hair, usually worn up. And probably have my nose in a book and a cup of coffee nearby.

PM me if you like and I'll give you my mobile number.

Debbie

Guest blinky

Sorry the puppy is taking up alot of time. Yes I found out that the other day about the vac swim. BUt I thought it said no recreational area available. Anyway it looks like u have organised something else for this friday anyway.

How about next friday we oranise to go to burnside, weather permitting.

I will be there anyway about 10.am. Thanks

Marie x

Guest blinky
Sounds like a plan: Wacky Warehouse on Gorge Road at 10am this Friday.

I'll be there. For those who don't know me; blonde hair, usually worn up. And probably have my nose in a book and a cup of coffee nearby.

PM me if you like and I'll give you my mobile number.

Debbie

Where is the wacky warehouse? Is it for younger children? Or can older children go too.

Marie

Guest blinky
Sounds good. We only arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago, so I'll have to look up where Burnside and the pool is! Is it outdoor? Has a date and time been sorted out yet as we'd love to join you?

Welcome to Adelaide. Hope you all settle in well. I have a son who has just turned 8 today. Hopefully we can meet up soon. Marie

Guest Here at last!
Where is the wacky warehouse? Is it for younger children? Or can older children go too.

Marie

Hi Marie,

It is on Gorge Road at Athelstone, really easy to find. I would say it is suitable for kids up to about 10, quite a big indoor play area and well run.

Will see you next week if you can't make it this Friday.

Sonya

Guest blinky
Hi Marie,

It is on Gorge Road at Athelstone, really easy to find. I would say it is suitable for kids up to about 10, quite a big indoor play area and well run.

Will see you next week if you can't make it this Friday.

Sonya

Hi sonya,

Thanks for the info, Due to us taking shifts with the dog at the mo, we are pretty knackered. So we got up late. It would take me a good 40 mins to get there, the place looks great and will deffinatley do it with u if u do it again. Please let me know when u are going next and will deff come.

Thanks again and hopfuly see u next week.

Marie