Leeds V Man Utd

Guest guest3462

It is on Setanta Sports at 0140!!! But you have to subscribe for 3 months to get it! :-) xxx I'd have thought he'd have known that, being the only fan! x

There are 'other' ways to watch it on a computer, to be honest if you have a decent connection and computer. Some websites show games although the quality can be somewhat poop.

Do you know how much download would you use in a full match?

Cheers,

Cooler

erm... no idea! I have no clue about that kind of stuff, but it pales into insignificance when Harry Redknapp's blue and white army take to the field.

rich

Guest caoimhe
Do you know how much download would you use in a full match?

Cheers,

Cooler

Apparently anywhere between 800MB and 1.5GB

The 1.5GB being High Defination.

Hope this makes sense to you as its as clear as mud to me, I had to ask my O/H's advice

1-0 Get in there!

Marching on together......

Watch the Leeds game in Leeds it was amazing. Even though a Newcastle United Season ticket holder and fan. Leeds was buzzing. I am going to miss the football when I move to Adelaide in five weeks time. Lets hope my Son gains a contract with Adelaide United after his trials with them.

Mighty leeds on our way back

Is going to close this thread soon as i am a Man U:) fan...only kidding i can take it:skeptical:......but well done Leeds gives you summat to cheer about...apparantly SAF gave his team a big arsing about such a dismal performance.:realmad:

The joy of the FA Cup....its what its all about.....

HG