Meet Up Sunday 3/1/10 3pm

Guest Ledges

Guest Ledges

Well guys another month has gone by. A few of us meet every first Sunday of the month.....please come and meet, even if its just a quick hello.

The ledges, xshazx will definately be there and hopefully so will Paddy and JimmyT .

Time: 1st Sunday Every Month 3pm

What you'll need: Bring some nibbles, a drink or even a picnic or barbie food..there are free electric barbies available...or there's a small cafe.

Venue: Kingston Park, Adelaide - right next to the Brighton Caravan Park and Holiday Village on the beach...look for an Ozzie flag by the car park near the beach.

What its like: Its right on the front, a few steps away from a sandy beach which streches all the way (miles and miles) to Glenelg, there is a car park and a kids park, a good amount of shady area too. The holiday park is small and nice. Bring your dog if you like.

Directions: Proceed South from Glenelg along Brighton Road which eventually becomes Lonsdale Road, when you start to climb up the hill (its a very long hill) watch for the camp site sign..you get about 200m warning to turn it will direct you left down Schofield Road towards the sea. ...(if you get to Hallett Cove then you've missed the sign and you've gone too far). Keep following the signs for Kingston House and the campsite (its really well signed) until you reach the campsite/holiday village. Park up and at the opposite side of the car park to the holiday village is a grassed area right in front of the beach with a couple of benches and a park.....(NB NOT the caravan site play area which is right next to the car park). We'll fly an Ozzie flag (it was too embarrassing with an England one)...just in case you don't hear the accents and aren't sure its us.

If you want my mob PM me, I'll check for messages around 1pm tomorrow (Sunday) and if you leave you mob number I'll ring or text you.

Guest blinky

Hi, gutted we missed this post, been a bit occupied, we have a very sad house at the moment our puppy got run over new years day and is waiting surgery.

Anyway we would love to to come to the next one. Do you do it in the same spot every month? and are there kids of the ages 8,6 and 3?

Hopefully meet u soon.

Marie

Guest doje6863

Just seen this post as well. Im desperate to make new friends, my two best mates are moving, one to Brissy and one to Darwin. Will definatley try and make the next one.

donna

Guest Ledges

Yep kids 2, 4, 11, 14 and 16. We do it same time same place every first Sunday of the month but also get together at other times...we did one today at our house. We may be doing one on Wed tea time/early eve towards the North of the city at Paddy's house. Let me know if you can come mOzzy may be coming too as we missed them at the monthly meet up too. Don't worry if you can't make Wed. PM me and I'll give you my phone number etc so we can get in touch about meetings etc.

Caroline

Guest Damien

Hi All,

We can't make the Feb one (or March for that matter!). Don't fly out until 10/3 but will be at the April one. We have an 8yr old boy and 4yr old (I'm nearly 5 daddy!) girl.

See you there,

Damo