Girly Nights Out Anyone?

Guest smilesoz

Guest smilesoz

Hi,

I have been here 2 years and love it! I live in Tusmore with my husband and 3 kids, 11, 8 and 4. Since being here I have been so involved with my kids now feel that the New Year is a good start for me to meet more people and start going out more without the kids for a change! I love fitness, cinema, coffee, meals, cinema and beach, pubs and clubs! Anything to get me away just once in a while before I go completely gaga! Please if you feel the need to escape once in a while whether it's bowling or eating chips please don't be shy to let me know who u r! Thanks Sam:)

Hi Sam,

We are hopefully organising a hike and a brunch out (both adults only in NE burbs) through another group, Expats in Adelaide (on Facebook - all nationalities), so have a look if you are interested. Will be mixed company though, not all girls.

Suzer