PIA in Glenelg

scooterdan

Guest Mick and Helen

Have you thought about the Watermark, bit quieter give people chance to talk.Spoken to a few people from the last one who reakon the Pier was to noisy/crowded.

Mick

Hi Dan, i'm sure we would be up for this, though hopefully we won't be too old ha!. See your in oaklands park, so are we on OAA. Though by Feb we will have to have moved on.

Moira

Hey guys,

Am thinking of another night out in Glenelg around the end of February...Say Sat 27th.

This will be most likely be in the Pier Bar again, Children are allowed but only until about 8pm.

We'll kick off about 7ish for now.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Any age welcome....

Hello

I've just joined and saw this. I hear that Watermark is a nice place so love to come along. Is it in the calender section? I couldn't find it!

Rachel