Hello! Looking for some true friends!

Guest alana

Hi my name is Alana (30)! My husband Justin (37) and I moved out here in June 2007 as he transferred from the UK RAF to RAAF. We left behind a huge network of true friends and family and I am really missing them. We have a few friends here but not like the friends we have in the UK. I have a son, Riley who was born in Feb 08 and takes up most of my time now! Justin goes away quite regularly with work. He is currently away for 6 months so I would really like to meet some new people.

Please reply or PM me if you would like to meet.

alana x:wubclub:

Guest Stedders

Hi Alana,

I have a little boy around the same age as yours, Zak was born in April 08 and like you he takes up most of my time, especially at the minute he has a broken leg !!! We are at opposite ends of Adelaide, we live in Flagstaff Hill but if you are ever over this way please let me know and we can meet up somewhere, and likewise if Im up north I will let you know.

Kate

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi alana,

my name is helen, i am 30 years old. My husband anthony is 35. We don't have any children yet. We live about 10 minutes away from you. There is a poms in adelaide night out on wed 20th jan at the modbury tavern at 7.45pm. You should come along for a meet up for a couple of hours.

Helen scott:)

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi alana,

if you can't get a babysitter, maybe you could just come out for an hour or so with your little one. Check with the hotel whether children are allowed. Even if you can come out for an hour you will get to meet a few people.

Helen

Hi Alana

Welcome to PIA, you have made a great breakthrough finding this site.

We have made 90% of our good friends through PIA, that doesn't mean that 10% of them are not good friends lol, that 10% are actually Australian, also good friends :)

Anyway I am sure that it won't take you long now, oh and look out for the meets that get arranged on here too.

Andy

Thanks Helen, I'll see if I can get a babysitter as my husband is away.

Alana

Hi Alana

Don't know what you prefer in terms of babysitters but if you want me to ask around a few of my daughters teenage friends (most are around 16, but a couple of have older sisters) locally let me know. They are all on school holidays at the moment so a late night won't hurt them!

Diane

Hi Alana,

We don't move out till the end of the year when OH Steve comes out of the RAF after 23 years! Going to be a huge change for us. Steve has looked into joining the RAAF but I'm not to keen! :unsure:

Lots of folk on here to meet up with, and we can meet up when we come over!

Kerry & Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ninaperks

Hi Alana

I live in Golden Grove, so very close to you. My daughter is at school now so I have plenty of free time if you fancied a coffee sometime?

Nina xx

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Give me a bell anytime.

There are a few of us that catch up now and again. I could introduce you to them. Let me know when you work and don't and maybe we could all catch up for a coffee one day.

Helen xx

Guest ozzymoggy
Hi Alana,

I have a little boy around the same age as yours, Zak was born in April 08 and like you he takes up most of my time, especially at the minute he has a broken leg !!! We are at opposite ends of Adelaide, we live in Flagstaff Hill but if you are ever over this way please let me know and we can meet up somewhere, and likewise if Im up north I will let you know.

Kate

Hi Kate (stedders)

I have just dropped on your message and thought id say hi as i believe we will meet soon. We met Allan and Debs the other week and went to the meeting on Sunday for the PIA nr the caravan park. We heard about Zaks accident (bless him), when does his pot come off? Are you off to the next meeting this sunday?

Marcus, Nina and Abi x