Fancy a drink anyone.

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Guest CDJ_Edwards

We have been here a week now, and have not stopped. As you all know there is so much to sort out. But i think we're on top of it now, (by we i mean Cheryl), and deserve a break. We are staying with family but don't know many other people so if anyone fancys going for a cold one please let us know. We're not far from seaford rise, maona beach area, but will travel. The seaford hotal is a good place, so i've been to. :jiggy::notworthy:

Guest Guest75

Hiya

Good to hear you are getting on with stuff.

quite a surprise when I got your PM the other day.

It only seemed like two minutes ago that we could not make it around to yours when we were in the UK:)

We'll be catching up soon no doubt.

BTW - ya might want to change where you are in your description ;)

Guest Guest75
You should look up Janine & Richard on here they have kids similar age to yours and are in Seaford and I know they would be happy tp meet you for a few.

Welcome :-)

Good thought there Michelle.......:notworthy:

BTW We know this family and they are lovely,decent folk.:notworthy:

Guest The Blaxlands

we arrived wednesday 13th, would be happy to meet up for a drink too! staying in Aldinga at the moment but hope to move to Seaford area.

Sue, Gary, Amanda (14) and Marc (10)

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Thanks for getting back, does 12 o'clock work for you? that way we can get the intro's out of the way then have a picnic. If not we're easy we have no plans for the day anyway.

Speak soon.

We're trying to arrange a bit of a get together on Moana beach this friday, if anyone else can make it please let us know. The more the merrier.

If my husband is not working we would love to come along, we live at semaphore but we love moana beach it is worth the trip. Where abouts will you be.?

Marie

Guest CDJ_Edwards

There seems to be a bit of interest, so if we say 12ish on friday just in front of the surf club.

We'll be the family of 3 throwing a frisbee or kicking a yellow and gold soccer ball around.

Hope to see you all on friday.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi CDJ_edwards. How are you? I live in the Southern Suburbs also, Moana. I am 21 and orig from South Wales. Moved to Adelaide a year ago but finding it hard to meet friends as I have finished school. How are your kids settling in? and have they met many people here yet?

Look forward to hearing from you. Taryn =)

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Hi Taryn, we are great, getting everything sorted and starting to get on with living our dream. Our oldest son is still in the U.K at uni, but our youngest is here and seems to be loving it. we have not meet many people our selves yet but that will happen it all takes time. Are you over here on your own, traveling or on a perm visa? Chat soon.

Guest Miss-Wales1987
Hi Taryn, we are great, getting everything sorted and starting to get on with living our dream. Our oldest son is still in the U.K at uni, but our youngest is here and seems to be loving it. we have not meet many people our selves yet but that will happen it all takes time. Are you over here on your own, traveling or on a perm visa? Chat soon.

Hi Cheryl. I moved out from Wales with my parents and two sisters. We firstly moved out to Melbourne but my dad got a job in Adelaide after getting our perm residency. So me, my mam and my dad did the move to Adelaide and my two sisters decided to stay in Melbourne. I love Adelaide as it's so relaxed. Melbourne is really fast. It reminds me more of home being in Adelaide so i find it easier to settle here. It definately takes time to get used to. But it definately gets easier too. How are you finding it being here without your son, and does he have any plans to join you in Adelaide?

Guest searknubley

hiya, good luck with everything, we live at West Lakes, any time you are up this way let us know, elaine 40 (in a few weeks!!) Stew 39, Amiee 19, Bex 16.xx (we've been here for 5 months)

Guest searknubley

hiya, we like up at West Lakes, we've only been here since Oct 09 but we'd be happy to meet for a drink some time Elaine 39 Stewart 39