Finally !

Guest cherryn

Guest cherryn

Hi All ,

We have now been here for two weeks hubby settling in to his new job just fine. We are living in North Adelaide at the moment near to O' Connell street and its fab , problem is dont have kids here and would love to meet anyone female or couples my age group or not :huh:.

If anyone is interested in meeting me for a coffee or lunch or a glass of wine (which is fantastic ) please pm me .

Im 40 something by the way lol :)

Guest gerry1959

hi

we are hoping to be in oz in april and i will be looking for some 40 somthing friends as well. we also have no kids. it would be really great to catch up over a glass of wine or 2.

alison:jiggy:

Guest cherryn

Hey that will be great , do you know which area you will be in ? We are in temporary accomodation at the moment but busy trying to get a 6 month rental in the Western suburbs.

Wishing you luck in your organising as i know what its like

Keep in touch

Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Australia, glad you're enjoying it.

North Adelaide is great what a nice place to start your new life!!

Good luck with it all.

Best wishes

Stacey

x

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah go down to Perrymans bakery in Tynte st. It's on a corner just past the primary school. Their mini pies and pasties are classic. Also their apple buns re not bad. Go before lunchtime cos it gets busy there lol and it's only a small shop.

Perrymans is good, there is another place in North Adelaide that is good for a bite to eat and a coffee, can't think of its name at the moment:skeptical::):)

Simon