Come on England

Guest Russfamily

I'm going to do what I normally do... watch every single game! It will probably kill me in the end with the time differences but I don't care. I'll sleep in my lunch break!

Guest Chelseadownunder

I just knew someone would pick up he is Scottish. But hey we`ve had Canadians and still waved the union Jack. We have a cricket team with South Africans etc...

Everyone is welcome to represent the UK / England !!!!!LOL

Guest Guest5035

Not one mention yet about your adopted countries hopes of winning the cup, not that they will, but surely why England, you now live in Australia???? Afraid been here so long i now push for Australia, isn't that why we all came here?????????????????????????

Stevo

stevo

Not one mention yet about your adopted countries hopes of winning the cup, not that they will, but surely why England, you now live in Australia???? Afraid been here so long i now push for Australia, isn't that why we all came here?????????????????????????

Stevo

stevo

Not as simple as that mate. I love it here but i'm still English...

And i want all the local countries to do well, and North Korea for comedy value.

Guest Here at last!

I was thinking about this yesterday. I think that the first couple of group games are on after midnight.

Will any pubs show the games - not the same watching it at home.

131 days to go.

England games in local times

Sunday 13th June 04:00

Saturday 19th June 04:00

Wednesday 23rd June 23:30

TV Is SBS they have the rights for this and 2014.

When my new website re-launches next week I will have ALL fixtures with local times on it.

I will aslo be selling England flags.....as well as other countries.

Guest SA Great

Stevo

stevo

Totally agree Steve...although it took me 15 years before I changed. Would like to see both countries do well, if England win I will never hear the last of it from my brother so not sure who to cheer for.

The first two games are on Saturday 12th then Friday 18th (UK time) so shouldn't affect us going to work. Next game is on a Weds, bugger........

Why oh why did I coincide moving to Oz with the World Cup doh!

Damo

Woo, sorry adelaidenow......

Just letting people know that, as most people work a standard Mon-Fri, they can get up early and watch the games live at the weekend. Just trying to help mate ;)