• Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Where are all the single people?!

17th sounds good to me too!

Quote Originally Posted by emmapickles View Post
      Hi Michael,
      Yeah we're still meeting up. We'll be at the Elephant at 8 or give me a ring on my mobile and we'll let you know where we are - 0404 243 168.
      See you then,
      Soz emma, think we are just gonna go to Glenelg for a bit as it is relatively local and works out cheaper, would definately be keen if you have another get together in the future...

I'm 28 and generally go out with my younger brothers (18 & 19) need to start meetin a few people my age haha!

I'll keep an eye on this forum

Have a good night :)

416 times
      Plan a big night out for mid September!! Then I'll be able to come along. :D

Geordie Lad

Saturday 3rd July - Night Out?

Hi All

Now arrived in Adelaide and brought the good old English weather with me today, LOL!

Sorry about that. Cannot believe that on my first night in Adelaide the news described it as 'the coldest night in Adelaide in a year'.

Anyway, back to the topic, if anyone is out and about this Saturday it would be good to meet up for a drink or a few!!

Welcome to Adelaide!! Yeah the weather has been pretty shocking recently. The summers make it worth it tho:-)
      I'm away this weekend sorry but I think we're meeting up on the 17th if you're free then?
      Have fun settling in!

can I join you?

Hi all,

I'm a 27 year old woman and I just arrived a couple of weeks ago. Is it the 17th July that you're meeting? Mind if I tag along?

I should warn you that I'm not a true Brit - I've been living in England for the past several years but I'm actually originally an Adelaidian. I've lost touch with some old friends from Adelaide, others have coupled up etc. so, I'm keen to meet some new people.

Do I count as an Honorary Pom in Adelaide?

20 times
      Yes the 17th July... How about 8pm, but not sure where. Somewhere in town though!!!

You certainly do not have to be English to come along. You will probably start recognising people whilst your out and about!!!!

where to start

are there still singles meeting up i'm new to Adelaide and would love to meet new people.

I think we're meeting next Saturday 17th July at 8pm but not sure if the location has been decided. Are people still up for that?

How about The Austral pub on Rundle Street?

20 times
      Hey that sounds great. Can I grab someones number so that I know who Im looking for as it can get pretty busy in the Austral.

Cheers look forward to meeting some of you guys on Sat.....

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast