Moved to Port Adelaide

Guest veeba

Guest veeba

yeah we are happy to meet up with all you guys.

shall we say this saturday? or friday evening, go for a few drinks?

Which pub shall we go to? and what time?

Rav and Jai :-)

Guest searknubley

hi we would love to meet up with you all can do either night but if had a preference I'd choose Friday but happy to meet around 7.30ish and happy for the Port Dock if you prefer.x

Guest lucy_20

hey i used to live at new port new block of apartments down Tarni court... looking out onto the water...sooo nice... love the free gym facilities too!!! :) hope you enjoy it there!

lucy x

Guest searknubley

I think it's 10 Todd St it's the Brewery Pub bar with a nice restaurant area.....let us know what day and time to meet. thanks Elaine & Stewart

Guest angiestaff

bugger i hope i haven't missed a chance to meet with everyone!

if you're meeting up soon post it on here and hopefully with my shifts i can make it (may even bring hubby too lol)

ange x

Guest blinky

Have not been on the site for a while, have u all met up yet. If so are u going to do it again? We live in Taperoo. Would be nice to meet some more people in this neck of the woods.

Marie

Guest searknubley
Have not been on the site for a while, have u all met up yet. If so are u going to do it again? We live in Taperoo. Would be nice to meet some more people in this neck of the woods.

Marie

hiya we did meet up at Port Dock and again at the Palais in Semephore....happy to set up another meeting when are you free over the next couple of week? Stew and Elaine

Guest blinky

That would be great, We have just had our first U.k visitors and we are now feeling a bit deflated. Would be great to meet up we are free this weekend, but I am away next weekend. Let me know.

Marie

Guest blinky
Hello

I have just moved to Port Adelaide from the U.K and would be keen to meet some others in the area. Contact me if there is something on the horizon as it would be great to see what others have been up to.

Emma

:jiggy:

Hi emma,

Welcome to Port Adelaide. How long have u been here? Where are u from originally.?

Hopefully we can meet up soon.

Marie

Hello Marie

Thanks for the welcome. I have been here 2 days now. Been rushing around sorting out driving licences cars etc. Now I have 3 weeks to relax before I begin work. I'm just going to look around Adelaide and later try a run along the beach!

Ive moved from Nottingham - It was really cold when I left.

What about yourself where are you from and how long have you been here and are you loving it?

Looking forward to meeting up soon.

Guest blinky
Hello Marie

Thanks for the welcome. I have been here 2 days now. Been rushing around sorting out driving licences cars etc. Now I have 3 weeks to relax before I begin work. I'm just going to look around Adelaide and later try a run along the beach!

Ive moved from Nottingham - It was really cold when I left.

What about yourself where are you from and how long have you been here and are you loving it?

Looking forward to meeting up soon.

Hi Emma,

We moved here from Essex, Canvey Island, last september. It was sunny there when we left.

We love it here. Are u on your own, or do u have a tribe with u?

I run along the beach between taperoo and largs bay. Maybe I will see u passing by.

I will pm u my number if u fancy meeting up.

Marie