moving up north any people up there lol

Hi im moving up north in 10 days time just wondered if there are many poms up there. Will be just outside angle vale/ near the raf base !! Bit of a a change hope its ok up there and not full of bogans ;). Once im a bit more settled would be nice to meet some other mums as i have a smalll son who will be 4 in may x:D

Guest Team 'W'

Oh my clare, 10 days time , well you look after yourself and the little one , take care keep in touch and we hope it all goes well for you hunny....

xxxxx

elaine

Guest katieb

Hi Claire,

I live in Gulfiveiw Heights (near Golden Grove). There are a few of us that meet up every Thursday with the little ones in various different parks and you are most welcome to join us when you move up.

Hope the move goes well and hopefully meet you soon.

Katie

Never see you refuse a 2nd slice;)

or the 5th glass of wine....hey wendy!!!

beware, the ladies (and i use that term loosely) up here trap you with their cake meets and will stalk you forever!!!:err:

Awww thanks for all the lovely messages and pms. Im moving to be with the new man in my life ,(the things you do for love ey lol) very very happy and excited!! I like it up north, and ive just applied for a new job in the barossa valley fingers crossed.

So i will be able to speak from experience of both north and south he he. :) Cake is always welcome within a 10 mile radious of myself so any cake meets would be lovely . Once im settled i will sort out a coffee morning for us ladies, :):) x

• 1 month later...
I know you like your cake Clare!

Remember us bogans won't you, especially the next time you're fiddling!

Cooler

as you know i dont fiddle as much these days he he, only at weekends and special occassions lol. :)

HAHA this had me in stitches that night....what a great night that was...we are surely overdue a catch up session.....

HG

Guest caoimhe
Hi

We moved to Adelaide in February living in Craigmore, would be great if could meet up with some people.

We're in Craigmore too:o