Blokes Drinks Hallett Cove Tavern Fri 23rd April

Anyone Blokes (there's been a few girls meets organised lately so it's our turn, lol :) ) interested in going out for a few beers on Fri 23rd April at the Hallett Cove Tavern?

Had one a few months back that went really well, just a chance to meet a few new faces for a chat and a couple of pints.

I'll try and see if I can get a few complimentaries like before as well.

Andy

Guest Damien

Hi Andy,

Count me in. Only arrived a few days ago so don't know anyone yet. I'm down the road at Christies Beach until the 24th April so may well be moving house with a thick head then!

Damien

Hi Andy,

Sounds good, I'm based in Hallet Cove and just handed my resume in to the tavern only today as i'm looking for bar work.

I should be able to attend the only small issue is I play soccer in Seaford as I was originally based there. I should be finished and at the bar by 9. Hope thats cool.

All the best,

Steven

Hi Guys cant make it this time i dont get there untill May, will defo meet up with you all then ;) Just a quick question how do you all get to and from the bars out there? when i was on my reccie in november i noticed most bars were quite some way from residential areas, do you use taxis? anyone got any numbers i can jot down ready for when i get there .

Cheers

Darren

Guest graham and niki

Hi i will be over for a couple of weeks to check the area out, would be good to meet up, how far from glenelg is it - walking distance?

Graham 36 sparks

Hi i will be over for a couple of weeks to check the area out, would be good to meet up, how far from glenelg is it - walking distance?

Graham 36 sparks

Hi Graham its far to far to walk mate, its about 12k if i remember right from my reccie trip, thats why i was asking about taxis :)

Hey Damien, Steven and Rob that's great look forward to seeing you then, shall we say meet at 7.30pm?

Darren and Graham, if people live in Hallett Cove then a walk is possible although it is quite a big suburb and so could even warrant transport.

So yes usually taxi's or Stacey's cabs are even better (the OH, lol) as they are free just depends if she is on duty that night!!

Andy

Guest Grahame68

Blokes drinking evening sounds very good. Shame I won't be moving to Adelaide til 5th June. Myself and family will be setting up a temporary base in the area though for 10 weeks (Shaidow Park) so if there is a follow up blokes drinking evening evening in Hallet Cove count me in. Would be great to meet up with new people. At present in manic sorting out shippers, trying to rent house out and working out were the money is going to come from mode so will be needing a drink or 2 by the June :-) Have fun.

If i'm not interstate on Business i will try to come along now i'm living in area.

Hopefully see you there then.

7.30 it is then look foward to it, i take it you will all be the ones in union jack shorts

Yep and drinking the warm beer! lol

Blokes drinking evening sounds very good. Shame I won't be moving to Adelaide til 5th June. Myself and family will be setting up a temporary base in the area though for 10 weeks (Shaidow Park) so if there is a follow up blokes drinking evening evening in Hallet Cove count me in. Would be great to meet up with new people. At present in manic sorting out shippers, trying to rent house out and working out were the money is going to come from mode so will be needing a drink or 2 by the June :-) Have fun.

No problem, keep your eyes out for the next one, good luck with the rest of you plans and journey.

Andy

Guest Grahame68

Many thanks. Might be calling upon your services in regards to the whole mortgage minefield front as well. But shall focus on the need for cold beer once I have arrived first :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest graham and niki

sorry to say i wont be there now as my flights have been cancelled due to the volcano.

Have a good night lads and hopefully there will be another one when i do get over.