Gals Lunch Glenelg :) - April!

Guest allie

Guest allie

Ok, looks like there are lots of people who would like another Glenelg lunch so why not! It is always a fun way to meet lots of new people :)

Open to all ladies (newbies and not so newbies welcome!) and we could probably give the people in the Strand a break and try somewhere else :) Any ideas welcome!!

So how about Saturday 17th April at 2pm?

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Allie x

Guest blinky
Ok, looks like there are lots of people who would like another Glenelg lunch so why not! It is always a fun way to meet lots of new people :)

Open to all ladies (newbies and not so newbies welcome!) and we could probably give the people in the Strand a break and try somewhere else :) Any ideas welcome!!

So how about Saturday 17th April at 2pm?

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Allie x

I have managed to miss every single one so far. So please count me in hopefully I can make this one.

Marie

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Allie,

I would love to come as only been here 8 weeks and need to meet new people. Keep me posted with the venue etc.

Look forward to it thanks. Naomi x

Guest allie

hey all :)

so far we have 12 people coming so now we need ideas on where to go! Ren suggested either

the holdfast on brighton road or

the dublin in moseley square

Any preference or other ideas? Im happy to go with either!

x

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi Allie,

Not got any preference as I really dont know anywhere! I,m gonna leave it up 2 u girls. I,ll b bringing some1 with me , she arrived here from UK last Nov, just incase u av 2 book anywhere.

Thanks again Naomi xx

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi Allie,

I have already put my name down for sat 17th April. Can I also reserve 2 more places. A couple of other PIA girls would like to join us.

Helen xx

Guest allie

sure helen :) That puts us at 15 people so will book a table this week and let you all know when its confirmed.

No one seems to have a preference so I will book the holdfast on brighton road (it has loads of free parking for anyone who has to drive!) The food is supposedreally good and they are usually pretty busy so hopefully we can get a big table! Here is the link for the restaurant.

Holdfast Hotel

See you all on sat xx

Guest wendy

Hi There All

Can anyone come along - I'm 38 married to an ozzie but originally from wolverhampton been here 18 months and need some female friends an conversation......... standing around a barrel drinking with a bunch of ozzie men can get very boring - they just don't like talking about beauty products an the latest make up - I don't know why but they always seem to change the subject ;-)))))

Guest allie

Hi girls :)

Ok the table has been booked but they contacted me today to change the time to 1pm instead of 2pm.

SO WE WILL BE MEETING AT 1PM AT THE HOLDFAST HOTEL ON BRIGHTON ROAD :)

They dont do spilt bills so can everyone make sure that they bring small bills and change as there will be 15 of us and the bill will be a nightmare if we dont!

I have only booked the table for 15 as inevitably people will forget/not show up. Im really hoping that everyone sees this in time and arrives at the right time. i fyou cant make it then please let me know as soon as possible thanks.

See you all tom!

Allie x

Guest Ric & Paula

Really enjoyed a gab and thanks so much Helen for the lift,hope to see you soon and the men had a good time too Paula xx PS The 3rd knee is going down and itching like mad!

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hi all,

Thanks again Allie for organising the afternoon, c u in a couple of weeks 4 ur nails. Paula glad the bite,s going down. And thanks 2 all the girls 4 a good few hours.

Naomi x