New in Semaphore

Guest Ric & Paula

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi we've moved to Semaphore in Feb and after a mad few weeks settling the children into school,finding a house and hubby settling into his job at the hospital,are looking forward to meeting up with people.We love it here and our kids do too,they are Zack(10),Olivia(8) and Gaby(4).Ric is a nurse I'm currently mum at home ,but used to work in a nursery/kindy.We'd love to hear from you,Ph-72252955,or my moby,0424489577 if you fancy a coffee,gab and generally any advice/company :wubclub: Cheers the Taylors :jimlad:

would love to meet up have promised kids piccies this afternoon(!) but where abouts will you be this afternoon,hubby at work xx

we'll prob be on the beach just infront of the cafe and park area, just off the car park, we meeting another family down there so there'll be about 9 of us

mob 0429895879

I'll add your number and text you when we down there if you can join us great if not, can arrange again !!!

Guest guest569

we were down semaphore yesterday for the day. we had an excellent time with the kids as it it has a real seaside feel to it with the water slide and merry go round areas !! Also the best fish and chips ever on the beach !!!;)

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Ric and Paula

We are Alan and GIna and our son Joe age 7, we arrived here 10 days ago and are looking for a property and find out more about the schools in the semaphore area or west lakes area.

We are just of military road not far from the west lakes turning

Loo forward to your reply.

Hi we've moved to Semaphore in Feb and after a mad few weeks settling the children into school,finding a house and hubby settling into his job at the hospital,are looking forward to meeting up with people.We love it here and our kids do too,they are Zack(10),Olivia(8) and Gaby(4).Ric is a nurse I'm currently mum at home ,but used to work in a nursery/kindy.We'd love to hear from you,Ph-72252955,or my moby,0424489577 if you fancy a coffee,gab and generally any advice/company :wubclub: Cheers the Taylors :jimlad:

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi Gina and Allen welcome to sunny Semaphore!Hope the jet lag has passed and you are feeling human again!We live on Yeo St and hubby works on Military rd at the hospital.Our children have settled really well in Le Fevre primary,it has a good reputation and the principal Mark McKenzie and staff have been really supportive to them.They really enjoy it'don't know aboutmany others we went on gut feeling'I did try West Lakes but thet were full for the ages of my children,it too has a good rep according to some of the nurses my hub works with.Would be great to meet if you like,hope to hear and all goes well with school hunting!

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi guys forgot to say our neighbour is a real estate agent if you would like her number,she mentioned a place close to the school I mentioned at $360 a week,new build,BIR,not seen it but she deals all over Adelaide P x

Guest blinky

Hi all u guys, we have been here since sept, we are in Taperoo just down the road. We were at semaphore yesturday aswell... we will deff have to all meet up soon.xx

marie

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi please let us have the number of your agent as we are desperate now to get a car and a house, any chance of a phone chat, our number is 0415 767600

• 1 year later...
Guest Adelaide Dad

Hi Ric and Paula how are you? Hope things are going well and you are settling in nicely to life here in Adelaide. I live in Semaphore at the moment and would definitely like to catch up with and meet some new people. let me know if you are still interested in meeting up in the beautiful city of Semaphore. Cheers, David

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi David,we're still here (for now!),and enjoying life in Adelaide.Pm your details and we'll certainly like to meet up somewhere,look forward to it, Ric