Coffee anyone?

Guest mike and tor

Guest mike and tor

Hi

I hope to be in Adelaide in or around 10th May for about 45 years or so.

I am looking at trying to organise a coffee/beer or what ever meeting to attend a few days after I have touched ground.

So if any one wants to meet up for a coffee at any time anywhere then let me know. ( God do I sound despirate?? I hope not:chatterbox:)

I would also most welcome anyone who can give tips on getting rentals, buying cars and enjoying what Adelaide has to offer.

Mike;)

Guest Ledges

Hi Guys,

I'll meet you...I've put it in my diary. Drop me a PM and I'll give you my details. We really should be able to help you to get started.

Caroline

Guest mike and tor

yes we would like anywhere not north of the city. We have a dog so I suppose it may limit us a little.

Ideally the West or South of the city and a 25 minute commute.

Thanks for the coffee, I will pm you as soon as I can catch my breath ie later today.

Thanks

Mike and Tor

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi guys we're new to Adelaide too,moved here in Feb and are settling in Semaphore on the west coast.We are enjoying it and would love to meet when you get here,drop us a PM and we can give you our neighbours number too who is a realtor,good luck Paula and Ric and Zack,Liv and Gaby x

Guest smilesoz

Hey don't be lonely n sad, it will be the best thing you ever did! My hubby and I and 3 kids arrived 2 yrs 8 months ago and don't miss the UK at all! Looks like you have had plenty of offers to help but even if you need help buying weird food here, I will gladly take you to Coles! (Supermarket)! PS please bring hunny nut cheerios!