Another West Mids meet anyone?

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi

It's a while since the last West Mids meet so is there any interest in another one maybe 21st or 28th Oct at the same place. (Hope someone else can provide the details)

Rachel

21st October or 1st Novemeber either dates are good for us. Last one was good, meet lots of people and chew over the fat, exchange information and of course have a drink or two or threeeee.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brummie Stew

G'day to all

Just a short note to let you know, the next Birmingham & Midlands Reunion will be held on the 10th November.

• At: Seawall Apartments - 24 South Esplanade Glenelg, (enter from rear via Oldham St)
  • 2:00pm onwards till late.....
  • BYO drinks and food.

For enquiries, contact Stewart : sjadamsinstallations@yahoo.com.au

All Welcome.....

Guest swampo
Hi

It's a while since the last West Mids meet so is there any interest in another one maybe 21st or 28th Oct at the same place. (Hope someone else can provide the details)

Rachel

Is it just me or has this thread gone a bit pear shaped??? Could someone confirm the date for the West Midlands Meet at the Marlbrook? I remember someone said that it was 4th November but looking at this thread cannot find any information. Help, cos we want to come!!

Guest Brummie Stew
Is it just me or has this thread gone a bit pear shaped??? Could someone confirm the date for the West Midlands Meet at the Marlbrook? I remember someone said that it was 4th November but looking at this thread cannot find any information. Help, cos we want to come!!

We are in Adelaide mate.....see you if you ever arrive..

Guest swampo
We are in Adelaide mate.....see you if you ever arrive..

We hope we will arrive!!! Nice to speak to you though. Still doesn't resolve the point of this thread. West Midlandns meet in the UK. Marlbrook - when / time?

Guest Rachel & Jeff

The next West Mids meet for those still in UK is 4th November at 2pm.

I started another thread with that as the title so maybe Lisa can delete this thread now to stop any more confusion.

Rachel