30 yo looking for friends :)

Guest Sandra

Guest Sandra

G'day, I have moved from Holland to Adelaide August last year, and I love it. Only thing is, I miss having people around to have a drink or a coffee with once in a while.

I'm turning 30 this year, came here all by myself, have a great job, but no real 'coffee-friends' :confused:.

I live close to Henley Beach, no kids, no guy in my life. Do have a lot of other things to offer though.

Please let me know if you're interested in getting together, would be great! Have a nice weekend, Sandra

Guest smilesoz

Hi hun, oh Holland lived in Amsterdam in my 20's and loved it...another story. So when we going for coffee? I am not a regular user on this site dunno how to use it yet really. So dunno if this will work!lol I am married with 3 rugrats but miss my ladies social time. I have met a great girl on this site from London (near me) and we have become good friends. Perhaps we can all meet, your call? We are both 40 but young at heart, like to giggle about rude girly jokes and dont take things too seriously! Sam x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gingerlindz

moving out there in july and keen to make new friends too. Turned 30 last year much to my disgust! so if you fancy meeting in july time, i'd love to!

Guest Kelly pj

Hi I'm coming over at the end of May, I'll be celebrating my 29th birthday on the 31st May, wud have been in Adelaide only a few days!! Count me in, thats waht I am guna miss the most, my friends so i'll be keen to get 2 know people, i love my girly chinwags haha!!

Guest smilesoz

Hi,

Hey we have the same Birthday my little Gemini! Would normally be having a party but will be in Bali on girly week this year! Ha Ha but hey keep in touch and when I get back we can have a dual birthday girly drinky if you like?

Guest Kelly pj
Hi,

Hey we have the same Birthday my little Gemini! Would normally be having a party but will be in Bali on girly week this year! Ha Ha but hey keep in touch and when I get back we can have a dual birthday girly drinky if you like?

OOOOHHHHH Bali, how fab!! Yep that sounds great, would love to.

Have an amazing time in bali and c ua soon:v_SPIN:

Guest Quirt

Hi Sandra and everyone else,

I'm Fiona, I've been here for three months or so and am really keen to have some girlfriends to go out with. I have friends who like casual drinks and coffees but what I would love is to have some people who like a good night out.

Does anyone think they might be interested in having a birds' night with some drinks and dare I say it . . . dancing?

Either way, I'm keen to meet new people so even if it's just coffee or a wander around the shops give me a shout.

Cheers!

Guest Kelly pj

I'm Fiona, I've been here for three months or so and am really keen to have some girlfriends to go out with. I have friends who like casual drinks and coffees but what I would love is to have some people who like a good night out.

Does anyone think they might be interested in having a birds' night with some drinks and dare I say it . . . dancing?

Either way, I'm keen to meet new people so even if it's just coffee or a wander around the shops give me a shout.

Cheers!

Hi Fiona, LOVE partying!!! and dancing, yay!!!:jiggy:We have some fab girly nights out here and feel like I'm really really going to miss them, so I will be well up 4 it, check out some places to go in the meantime coz I'll be clueless when I get there!!!

Love Kelly

Guest Quirt
Hi Fiona, LOVE partying!!! and dancing, yay!!!:jiggy:We have some fab girly nights out here and feel like I'm really really going to miss them, so I will be well up 4 it, check out some places to go in the meantime coz I'll be clueless when I get there!!!

Love Kelly

Nice one Kelly, I'll get on the case!

Looks like there will be reasons enough for a night out when you get here anyway so remember to get in touch closer to the time.

Guest saraho

Cheers!

hiya i was just wonderin wat area you are in i would be up for all of the above i dont mind a drink or 2 and im keen on meetin up wiv new people if you are up for meetin let me no sarah

Guest blinky

Hi guys, I am really keen to make some new girlfriends.. I have just recently seperated from my husband, it is time I build a new life and build my own circle of friends. So if anyone is interested in coffee, drinks, nights out please give me a message.

Thanks

marie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emmaandlee

Hi Girls!

Ive been here 3 weeks and would love to meet up with any of you either in the city after work, or perhaps at the weekend in Glenelg?

I'm 30, and my other half has gone back to the UK until August, so I'm on my own!

There's nothing better than a glass of wine and a good girlie chin wag!

Emma

• 11 months later...
Guest Adelaide Dad

Hi there Sandra - always looking to meet new people and especially from different and interesting parts of this wide wonderful world. Happy to meet for a drink or coffee or whatever, let me know if you are still keen. Hope you are well and enjoying Adelaide

Guest Rochesdownunder
G'day, I have moved from Holland to Adelaide August last year, and I love it. Only thing is, I miss having people around to have a drink or a coffee with once in a while.

I'm turning 30 this year, came here all by myself, have a great job, but no real 'coffee-friends' :confused:.

I live close to Henley Beach, no kids, no guy in my life. Do have a lot of other things to offer though.

Please let me know if you're interested in getting together, would be great! Have a nice weekend, Sandra[/

HI SANDRA

We are an irish family just after moving here and needing new friends too If you would like to meet up for coffee Shopping PM me

:)

Guest arhl81

Hello everyone,

I moved over in February and have been lodging in a house with an absolute nightmare of a housemate. I am hoping to move out in the next week or so, and am very keen to meet up with folks. My boyfriend is over at the moment (has been out since April 3rd and is leaving April 29th), but when he goes back to Glasgow, I will be all on my lonesome again until he returns for good in September.

I am 29, working full time at Flinders and always up for a glass of wine of two!

Let me know if you wanna catch up!

Anna

Guest mquinn

Hi everyone,

Just moved out to Adelaide 2 weeks ago. Really keen to meet new people. Husband working full time. I am pregnant at mo and baby due soon but happy to meet for coffees etc.

Give me another few months and then will no doubt be dying for a girly night out. Anyone interested in meeting up PM me. We are staying in Parkside but happy to drive to meet up.

Martha

Guest jmtomo

sandra u just missed a girls night out last friday in glenelg, keep looking out for a post as we're gonna have another get to gether in next few weeks, ive just moved to henley beach, have children and hubby and work full time, but am keen for coffee mates if u can cope with kids

jo