England/Pompey football fans get togethers

Guest longeriow

Guest longeriow

Im interested to know if there are any football fans out there who fancy watching a game now n then. The F.A cup final is on the 15th of may. So i will be watching that(as im a Pompey fan). Also I will be here for the world cup so looking for other Football supporters who are gunna get behind their team! :v_SPIN:

Cheers,

Josh

Guest Carolandcraig

Firstly let me say, Congrats to Pompy, Im a Spurs fan myslef and was gutted at the result on sunday but after last nights result i couldnt care less anymore. Anyway, as all footy fans im really looking forward to the world cup, and always look forward to get behind our team.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andysuerymell

try the rosemont on hindley st a great 24 hour sports bar will be buzzing not sure how many pompey will be there but always a good nite had an awsome nite there last nite watching the champions (chelsea) will be in melbourne for fa cup final but good luck anyway and hope its a good game

try the rosemont on hindley st a great 24 hour sports bar will be buzzing not sure how many pompey will be there but always a good nite had an awsome nite there last nite watching the champions (chelsea) will be in melbourne for fa cup final but good luck anyway and hope its a good game

Are you allowed in with your shirt off :)

Cooler

Guest Careful Carpy
Im interested to know if there are any football fans out there who fancy watching a game now n then. The F.A cup final is on the 15th of may. So i will be watching that(as im a Pompey fan). Also I will be here for the world cup so looking for other Football supporters who are gunna get behind their team! :v_SPIN:

Cheers,

Josh

Hey Josh,

Another Pompey fan here and on my way to Adelaide. Not in time for the Cup Final (I'm going to have to watch it at Wembley instead!) but I should be there by September all being well. Good to know that there are other Pompey fans over there.