Sat 8th May - Girls Night Out - Mick O'Sheas

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi All

I put a thread up recently about a night out. ;)

Who is up for Mick O'Sheas on Saturday 8th May.

Will have to sort out times nearer the time as not sure what time food served till. Still not made it down there.

If anyone interested let me know as will need to book a table (depending on numbers)

Michelle x

a bit of advice as we were caught out sat just gone...

their new policy is, you have to show your ID regardless of age to get in so i would all take it along... we got refused entry Saturday night and i am talking a group of couples all 40+...

i was quite chuffed i didn't look old enough, it made my night... :swoon:

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi All

If anyone wants to come on Saturday please let me know as soon as possible. As dont want to keep a big table if not many more come or dont want a to little table if more come.

Thanks Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks
Hi Michelle

Was good to meet you on Sunday....sorry cant come this Saturday, but if you have another girlie night out you can count me in!

Julie

x

Hi, Nice to meet you to. Will hopefully arrange something else for another time so will put on here.

Michelle x

Guest The Dimmocks
Hi, sorry I cannot make Saturday, but would love to come out on another event if you arrange one

laura x

Hi

Will put on PIA when arrange another one, just need to think of something different to do.

Michelle x

Guest The Dimmocks
Hi ya

Have I got the right person are you going to the cinema to see sex and the city on 2/6/10?

Laura

Yes i'm going

Guest mimasawrus

oh great it will be good t meet you or have I already met you were you at the handbag party on Friday?

Laura x:biglaugh:

Guest doje6863

Yes please, count me in. Happy belated birthday!

donna

Hi All

If anyone wants to come on Saturday please let me know as soon as possible. As dont want to keep a big table if not many more come or dont want a to little table if more come.

Thanks Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks
oh great it will be good t meet you or have I already met you were you at the handbag party on Friday?

Laura x:biglaugh:

Hi,

I never went to handbag party. Not sure what one is LOL. Did they sell handbags x

I went to Seaford Hotel on 17th, didnt speak to everyone though.

Guest mimasawrus

Yes they did sell handbags and I could not make the Seaford Hotel night, so we have not met yet so I will look forward to it Laura x

Guest The Dimmocks
Yes they did sell handbags and I could not make the Seaford Hotel night, so we have not met yet so I will look forward to it Laura x

Oh I love handbags. Looking forward to the cinema night out. x

Michelle