6 a side footie anywhere????

Guest mayjess

Guest mayjess

HI anybody got a footy team going I could join? pref only 5 or 6 a side,, southern suburbs pref like Brighton, hallett cove etc

Dave

Guest hulltigers

i wouldnt mind a game my self mate too, im at hallett cove, mail me if you find out any info, or if a few more fancy it we could make our own team up and find out where the nearest venue is.. phil

Guest mayjess

Thanks for replies,, cant do 11 a side full on stuff Im near 50, haha

Anyone fancies starting a small team off let me know,, need a game asap

Dave

I'd be up for it. Have been taking my eldest to footy practice these past couple of weeks and it has got me thinking I'd like to kick a ball again.

I'm hopelessly out of shape and could do with some fitness training but I'm willing! I live in Willunga, so Seaford or Noarlunga centre would be good for me.......

Guest thehendrys

wouldnt mind getting a kick around myself ! and have made some enquiries at Noarlunga, they run a league of 10 teams on either Sun, Mon and Weds eve 6.30-7.30-8.30 game times/days vary, league started this week and runs to end of May, they are happy for an extra team to join in, its $8 a game and no joining fee -we could be PIA Utd! (Poms in Adelaide) and show these aussies how the real game is played ! having run 5-aside footie teams before in the UK, you need a squad of around 8 people to make it work- will be meeting up with Peter tonight at the centre to find out more info and see what the opposition is like!

cheers

Ross

Guest mayjess

Ok mate just need to find somewere first, nowhere not to far so we can all have a game, even on a field with a couple of coats down used as goals haha. Ill get back to you, if u have any info for me let me know

Dave

Guest ade&emma
wouldnt mind getting a kick around myself ! and have made some enquiries at Noarlunga, they run a league of 10 teams on either Sun, Mon and Weds eve 6.30-7.30-8.30 game times/days vary, league started this week and runs to end of May, they are happy for an extra team to join in, its $8 a game and no joining fee -we could be PIA Utd! (Poms in Adelaide) and show these aussies how the real game is played ! having run 5-aside footie teams before in the UK, you need a squad of around 8 people to make it work- will be meeting up with Peter tonight at the centre to find out more info and see what the opposition is like!

cheers

Ross

I started a team about a year ago called PIA Utd! we only played one season at the Seaford rec but we won the league and showed the Aussies how its done! (it did help that i scored 17 goals in the semi and the final) most of the team we're from PIA.

Ive just stopped playing 11 a-side so might be tempted into a bit of indoor.

Ade.

Guest thehendrys

got replies back from Colin-Dave-Phil-Ade so with me we have a team! Ade can only do Weds which was my best night, taking Jack my 14yr old tomorrow for a game, so will put team entry in, would like a couple of extra players as a back-up! anyone else interested?

watched a game with Peter (a brit) the organiser, big pitch - plenty of room for 4 outfield players, key thing is keeping the ball once you've scored, last comp I played in the UK, a couple of x-forest boys had us running around trying to get the ball off them!

will let you know when our first game is! maybe even a friendly against the Blackwood team thats trying to set up!

got replies back from Colin-Dave-Phil-Ade so with me we have a team! Ade can only do Weds which was my best night, taking Jack my 14yr old tomorrow for a game, so will put team entry in, would like a couple of extra players as a back-up! anyone else interested?

watched a game with Peter (a brit) the organiser, big pitch - plenty of room for 4 outfield players, key thing is keeping the ball once you've scored, last comp I played in the UK, a couple of x-forest boys had us running around trying to get the ball off them!

will let you know when our first game is! maybe even a friendly against the Blackwood team thats trying to set up!

Hey mate i cnt do wednesdays sorry...good luck tho....

HG

Guest Damien

Count me in . I can do any night, played footy for years in UK and preferred 5 aside to 11 so count me in. BTW I play the proper way like Sir Bobby taught at my team Ipswich Town, not like Phil at long ball Hull lol :)

Damo

Guest sunshine

yeah hopefully we'll get the blackwood team setup in the next week or 2 and we can organise a friendly to help get our match fitness back!

Guest themightysaints83

On Mondays&Tuesdays there is 5 a side at Immanuel School. Sunday nights at Marion Rec. The Hub at Happy Vally has several nights a week also. just for your info :D

Guest Furious_D
On Mondays&Tuesdays there is 5 a side at Immanuel School. Sunday nights at Marion Rec. The Hub at Happy Vally has several nights a week also. just for your info :D

From Paisley per chance?

Guest mayjess

So we playing wednesdays, starting when? and what time?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...