• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Great Indian xx

Great Indian xx

Hi All,

After reading on here about the 'Charminar Indian' on Brighton Road we had a take away from there tonight, for a Mothers Day treat, and it was lovely, really nice. Definitely the best we've had since leaving the UK by far.

Of course it tasted even better after having a glass of bubbly at the Seacliff Hotel beforehand!!! If you haven't tried it, go there at sunset and have a drink on the balcony upstairs, its beautiful xxxx

Happy Mothers Day everyone xxxx

Einir ;)
      Admar72 likes this.

'Charminar Indian' is great, we use the one on Sheriffs Road, Morphette Vale, the staff are lovely and its never packed busy as its a bit hidden (I like to think its my little secret). We went there tonight for Mothers day also and had a yummy curry and a glass or tow of vino.
      Happy Mothers day to you!!

The Dimmocks
      We had a takeaway from the one on Sherrifs Road last night. Was in there about 8pm ordering it. Was very nice.

Yip, we were munching away at that time, probably saw you. Small world!!

The Dimmocks
      Quote Originally Posted by glitter View Post
      Yip, we were munching away at that time, probably saw you. Small world!!

Probably did there were only 2 tables with people on.

It is a very small world. Hope you enjoyed your food

Kangaroo Island
      418 times
      We had one last night from the Harvest of India in P Noarlunga. It wasn't as good as the UK but the best we've had here so far. The vindaloo wasn't really hot enough for me though but the sauce was nice and thick and the portions were huge. The garlic naan was great! Only downside was the meat, it wasn't all breastmeat, some large bits of brown meat but I suppose that's authentic India for you!

We had a takeaway from charminar Brighton rd on saturday night and it was very nice. The only negative I have to say is that there was loads and loads of oil on the top (about 1cm deep) whih altered the taste a bit. non the less, though I still prefer the Balti house on Goodwood Rd. We will defo get from there again and we are now looking forward to trying the one on Sherrifs Rd when we get a night off from the kids!!

aldinga beach
      24 times
      we have been to the balti house goodwood road,its great the food is just like what you would get in england,

Been to two Chaminars so far and both have been great. We go to the Delhi Spice on Oaklands Road which is cheap and good quality with plenty of veggie choice. Its more like a cafe but that's why its cheap. But coming from the home of Balti's we think its the best so far. Also been to the Balti House on Goodwood Road which was ok.

Charminar is by far best curry ive had in adelaide! lunch time vindaloo yesterday for 7.90! cant go wrong :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast