Any DCFC fans out there?

Guest mez10

Hi

The wife's a Derby fan, but the only matches she saw before we came to Oz were Derby against Barnsley matches that I dragged her to. Her brother is a season ticket holder (he's still in UK).

Why Derby if you live in Durham?

Guest ROBERT

What a great time to be a Derby fan,unlucky for the red dogs ha ha ha ha ha.

We have been here 2 years and love it here,originally from Chaddesden in Derby.

Guest Nick11
Yeah baby!!!

we have been here 6 weeks and loving it. still laughing at the forest result. poor billy davis!!!:biglaugh:

GOTTA BE IN IT ..TO WIN IT!!!

Remind me again..where did you end up in the league!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest3980

Just a matter of time before Cloughie takes over at the City Ground, i cant see Davies staying too long in the championship....top bloke though after the relegation battle we had last year.

And ffs stop spray-painting Brians statue white :biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035

Having worked in Derby for 17 years (at the Loco Works) and living in Nottingham, i used to give and take all that crap about Forest and Derby, Spent many happy hours on the Town in Derby with a load of ram dickheads!!! Remember Chaddo, Sinfin, Chellaston,Matlock and even Burton.

Stevo................................................go you Reds;););)

Guest Nick11
I can't really say too much about the last 10 years watching Derby but the last couple of days have really made me smile. so back in to the woodwork you all go and put your ****rs back in the cupboard until next April when they might come out again!!!

Shep shag army!!:Randy-git:

HMM sort of sums up a Derby county supporter :policeman:

Guest Ian 66

hi

we are from swanwick derbyshire and are dcfc fans ,and have flights booked to adelaide on 6th of sept . lots still to do ,house not sold yet. had season tickets for last 2 years ,

ian lara tom 11 sam 8 finn 2

hi

Guest Nick11
Hi Nick11,

Im curious which team you follow?

HEHEHEH Can't you tell :biglaugh:

Massive reds fan. Born and bred in Nottm -although did briefly emmigrate to Swanwick for 18 months!!!!

Reds season ticket holder in the good and not so good years, as well as being there when they won the European cup!!

Anyone who comes from Nottm or Dery will know that when it comes to footie -there ain't any luv lost between the two:biglaugh:

Going back to Nottm in Sept for a few weeks..so the city ground will be on our list of things to do.

Luv this thread btw.

Nick

x

Anyone who comes from Nottm or Dery will know that when it comes to footie -there ain't any luv lost between the two:biglaugh:

Going back to Nottm in Sept for a few weeks..so the city ground will be on our list of things to do.

Is that before they knock it down to build a Notts County / red dogs joint average non- leauge ground!!!:P

Guest ROBERT

Hi Jim, we live in the North East in a suburb called Paradise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not quite Paradise but a really nice quiet area near the foothills.We first lived in Athelstone about 5 mins from where we are now which is beautiful but rentals are few and far between,any that come up go really quickly.When do you arrive?

Oh and thanks for stirring up a hornets nest here! I didn`t know there were red dogs here in SA LOL!!!

Guest Nick11

[is that before they knock it down to build a Notts County / red dogs joint average non- leauge ground!!!:P

Oh is that the only way you can feel superior...so sad :biglaugh:

There was me thinking it was the quality of football being played!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Now I'm afraid you've gone one step to far you cant quote quality of the football and Billy Davies in the same breath :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Fair due he wins games but not by quality football more by big kick down the middle of the park:biglaugh:

The cream at Pride park will rise to the top next season, so watch out you red dogs:biglaugh:

Up the rams

Rob

Guest Nick11
Now I'm afraid you've gone one step to far you cant quote quality of the football and Billy Davies in the same breath :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Fair due he wins games but not by quality football more by big kick down the middle of the park:biglaugh:

The cream at Pride park will rise to the top next season, so watch out you red dogs

Up the rams

Rob

In your dreams. !!!!!!!!:biglaugh: